CASCADE vs. MOORE COUNTY

Pick the Winner  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction is based on the thinking that E'ville isn't that good...cascade wins this one by 3 TD's. They could win by more but they'll have some 1st game kinks to work out. The only edge I'd give MC is that they have two 1/2 games under their belt. Other than that, I wouldn't give them too much of a chance.

My prediction is based on the thinking that E'ville isn't that good...cascade wins this one by 3 TD's. They could win by more but they'll have some 1st game kinks to work out. The only edge I'd give MC is that they have two 1/2 games under their belt. Other than that, I wouldn't give them too much of a chance.

Have to agree. Cascade wins this one by at least 3 td's. If not region 6 better look out, there may be a new sheriff in town.

Region 6 over region 5 in this one...

It's a toss of up of if it will be close or a runnaway.

Moore County 34-Cascade 21

Too bad gambling is illegal in Tennesse cause I could make some money off you. Cascade gives up 34 points at home and loses by 13 to a team they destroyed last year......and Moore County isn't the only team that will be tougher this year.......I'll be expecting a response from you after the final score posts Friday night......

I think Moore Co. has a good chance in this one! When i watched their defense they were very physical. I think that #9 and #55 looked good. The Millard kid is deadly on returns. Im gonna have to go with the blue raiders on this one! Moore Co. 28 Cascade. 21

He is an awesome return man and that is probably my biggest concern for Friday. Hopefully MoMo will be on his game and we'll see some touchbacks.. One thing about high school ball I don't like is not allowing them to run it out of the endzone. Although when you have MoMo, that rule may help us this season!

It's Football Time at The Stable!

Being an Alumnus I have to pick the Orange and Black, I want give a score because on any given Friday any thing can happen. Plus I have a lot of Respect for both the coaching staffs, you can't beat a Friday night in East Bedford when arch-rivals Moore Co. and Cascade square off on the gridiron. Good Luck to both teams !

Congrats to Moore County on the win over Eagleville. Eagleville I hope you guys get some stuff straightened out and continue to improve as the season goes foward. As for the Cascade- Moore Co game folks this will not be a close game. No offense to Moore County but this is probably or arguably the best Cascade team in the history of the school. I know they have not played a single snap yet but the talent this team has this year is second to none. I hope all traveling make it safely to the game friday night. Good luck to both teams.

Final Score

Moore County 13

Cascade 48