CASCADE vs. MOORE COUNTY

Pick the Winner  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, high school football game friday night, UT game saturday, i think we finally found some common ground on what makes a GREAT weekend.

I'm shocked that they have Cal as a 6 point favorite in that game. I was at the game last year and it wasn't as close as the final score indicated. I think we were up by 28 in the first half if I remember correctly. Fulmer called the dogs off in the second half and they tacked on a couple of garbage scores.

I'm shocked that they have Cal as a 6 point favorite in that game. I was at the game last year and it wasn't as close as the final score indicated. I think we were up by 28 in the first half if I remember correctly. Fulmer called the dogs off in the second half and they tacked on a couple of garbage scores.

I prefere being underdogs, when Tennessee feels like they have something to prove they play alot better than when they are expected to lose.

I prefere being underdogs, when Tennessee feels like they have something to prove they play alot better than when they are expected to lose.

I agree UT is astonishing record when they are underdogs, but Cal at Berkley, with a solid running back, Tedford calling the offense, and Pacific Time could lead the Vols a little jet lag, but my SEC bias would not allow me to pick aganist the VOLS. Vols by 9, don't ask why nine seemed like a good number.