CASCADE vs. MOORE COUNTY

Pick the Winner  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

I would doubt Eagleville would make the top 4 in region 5 unless they improve greatly, which they may with 3 transfers from Riverdale. I don't want to make a prediction but I think Cascade will come out on top.

The highest I've seen them picked is 3rd in our region by The Tennessean.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...-1/PREPSFACTORY

They are tied for 5th in the CoachT Poll in the 5-1A thread (meaningless)

We are making the same arguement though. Apparently several people are seeing MC as a valid contender based on what they did against Eagleville judging by the current poll in this thread. Maybe I should of ask the question who do you "hope" will win instead of who do you "think" will win.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-7 in region 5 are going to be tough to predict. White House Heritage, Forrest, McEwen, Clarksville Academy, and Eagleville all look pretty close. I think Moore County is about the same as those teams, a good legit team that will be contending for a playoff spot. Good luck to the Champs!

Keep on thinking that way my friend!

Don't worry i will

Too bad gambling is illegal in Tennesse cause I could make some money off you. Cascade gives up 34 points at home and loses by 13 to a team they destroyed last year......and Moore County isn't the only team that will be tougher this year.......I'll be expecting a response from you after the final score posts Friday night......

Did you not get detroyed at home last year by a team from region 6? I'm not stupid enough to think that Moore County is going to be as good as wayne (or at least i think it was wayne). But i'm calling for the upset in this one, you gotta remember in week 1 the better team doesn't always win, it is the team with the better defense and with the offense that makes less mistakes. First games are all about damage control.

Don't worry i will

Did you not get detroyed at home last year by a team from region 6? I'm not stupid enough to think that Moore County is going to be as good as wayne (or at least i think it was wayne). But i'm calling for the upset in this one, you gotta remember in week 1 the better team doesn't always win, it is the team with the better defense and with the offense that makes less mistakes. First games are all about damage control.

This game has absolutely nothing to do with region 6 vs. region 5. or last season for that matter. It has everything to do with who has the better team this year. You are entitled to your opinion, but I don't think you have any idea what kind of team we are putting on the field this year in Bell Buckle. Like I said, this page should be based on opinions from someone who actually knows something about at least one of these teams. Trust me, I have no problem coming on here Saturday and admitting I was wrong and congratulating MC if we lose. Can you?

Oh by the way, keeping MP, TCA, and CW in check during scrimmages and Richland in the jamboree tells me we can play a little defense over here at Cascade also.....

This game has absolutely nothing to do with region 6 vs. region 5. or last season for that matter. It has everything to do with who has the better team this year. You are entitled to your opinion, but I don't think you have any idea what kind of team we are putting on the field this year in Bell Buckle. Like I said, this page should be based on opinions from someone who actually knows something about at least one of these teams. Trust me, I have no problem coming on here Saturday and admitting I was wrong and congratulating MC if we lose. Can you?

I have an idea of what kind of team your putting on the field, you return a whole lot of starters and are expected to be slightly better than last years team, which if you remember went 9-0 before loosing two straight.

Your wrong on saying it has nothing to do with last year, heck in any sport you base things on last year, how else do you think the come up with a top ten pre-season ranking? the take how each team finished and the players they have comming back.

CoachT is not just for people who know things about team, i know nothing about Brentwood Academy but i still vote for them in "the big ones", and i happen to know more about cascade than i do brentwood Academy. I already told you that Cascade has a more talaneted team to put on the field, but talent doesn't always win and in my oppinion i think that Moore County can pull this one out, it is an oppinion board that is what it is for.

Oh, and to answer your question of course i can get on here saturday and congratulate MC if you loose? I'm just kidding, but in all honesty if it turns out i am wrong in my oppinion i will congratulate you, if i can congratulate Jackson Christian after ending my schools perfect season in the state championship i think i can congratulate a team that FCS isn't playing, nor will they ever play.

3-7 in region 5 are going to be tough to predict. White House Heritage, Forrest, McEwen, Clarksville Academy, and Eagleville all look pretty close. I think Moore County is about the same as those teams, a good legit team that will be contending for a playoff spot. Good luck to the Champs!

My prediction for this game Cascade by at least 2 td's, although I hope not just because Moore County is from region 6.

My prediction for Region 5

Forrest

Cascade

Jo Byrns

WHH

then the rest. we will see in week 10.