Trinity vs. Usj Week 1

JPM62

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like jrr56 said hardegree did play like the number six dropback quarterback in the nation! Lets review the stats. Hardegree was 21 for 30 with four passing tds and 355 passing yards. Thats quite a game if you ask anyone who knows something about football. Dusty Bright looked good also with the kickoff return td. And frankie you quit the hard CONTACT sport. And good job bruins the game isn't won until after the final buzzer.

Just wondering for those who were at the game. I heard USJ was stopped twice deep in TCA territory and one of TCA`s TD`s came on a turnover by USJ at the USJ one yard line which pretty much gave TCA a touchdown. Was this game as close as the score appeared? 355 yards by Hardegree seems like USJ was in control of the game except the scoreboard.

Anyone have the rest of the stats from this? 355 yards and 4 TD's....wow

Passing- USJ-Hardegree 20-21-0-354 Four touchdowns. TCA-Tomlin 7-15-0-133 Two Touchdowns.

Rushing- USJ-Buckley 12-61. TCA-Tomlin 6-53, Shaw 11-52.

Recieving- USJ Smigielski 8-226. TCA- Nelson 2-55.

Ahh, I looked for the stats on the Sun's site, but I guess I'm a big dummy HAH.

427 yards total offense for USJ....not bad. Those are some HUGE numbers for Smigelski 8 catches for 226 yds and 2 TD's. Looks like TCA really tried to pound the ball, kind of a suprise because I know they have a solid QB in Tomlin. I believe VG is right, this game could've been a little more in USJ's favor.

I didn't see any stats for Grimm, is he still at RB? With his speed, I'd figure him to be a very solid weapon this year for USJ.

Could someone tell me who this powerhouse team USJ beat last night?

Trinity Christian Academy. They are expected to make a deep run in the 1A playoffs this year. They have a very good QB and a very good group of football players that have played well together since middle school. Most everyone expects them to have a strong team this year.

Trinity Christian Academy. They are expected to make a deep run in the 1A playoffs this year. They have a very good QB and a very good group of football players that have played well together since middle school. Most everyone expects them to have a strong team this year.

Thanks, Volunteer General. The game was exciting (and frustrating) for fans on both sides. Both teams had moments of brilliance. With 2 seconds left on the clock, TCA missed a 44 yard field goal by inches. A stretch for a high school kicker, but incredibly exciting to hold your breath until the officials signaled yes or no. Both teams will be better this season for having played last night. All the young men will work a little harder, listen more closely, and improve on a great start to the 2007 season.