Gallatin vs Lebanon

GWAVE1

This will be the 68th meeting between these two teams. Gallatin has won the last 4 with Lebanon's last win a 21-14 victory in 2000. Gallatin started out strong last year with a 14-0 win on the way to a perfect regular season. Lebanon head coach Brown gave huge praise to the Blue Devils for making it a good game against such an experienced group from Gtown. With no jamboree to see a preview of the Wave, a lot of questions surround the team and their ability.

Lebanon is picked to be a playoff team this year with the return of the Qb Sallis. They look to have some big offensive linemen playing possibly with Walker and Mofield. They also look to have some experience at the skill postions. Gallatin is vertually an unknown right now. The line has good size and according to the coaches we are deep at runningback. "Boo" Butler looks to have won the starting postion at Qb and is a dual threat. (granted it is Gallatin) But our kicker, if word on the street is correct, is this side of incredible.

Should be a good game with a large crowd. So let me be the first to welcome the Blue Devils to Gallatin. I know ya'll have done well in your scrimmages....so have we. The Wilson Co. fair is over so come on over the river and lets get it on!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be the 68th meeting between these two teams. Gallatin has won the last 4 with Lebanon's last win a 21-14 victory in 2000. Gallatin started out strong last year with a 14-0 win on the way to a perfect regular season. Lebanon head coach Brown gave huge praise to the Blue Devils for making it a good game against such an experienced group from Gtown. With no jamboree to see a preview of the Wave, a lot of questions surround the team and their ability.

Lebanon is picked to be a playoff team this year with the return of the Qb Sallis. They look to have some big offensive linemen playing possibly with Walker and Mofield. They also look to have some experience at the skill postions. Gallatin is vertually an unknown right now. The line has good size and according to the coaches we are deep at runningback. "Boo" Butler looks to have won the starting postion at Qb and is a dual threat. (granted it is Gallatin) But our kicker, if word on the street is correct, is this side of incredible.

Should be a good game with a large crowd. So let me be the first to welcome the Blue Devils to Gallatin. I know ya'll have done well in your scrimmages....so have we. The Wilson Co. fair is over so come on over the river and lets get it on!!

Dual threat? Gallatin is going to run the ball, not throw much at all. Green Wave gets the w.

Have to go with Lebanon to come out on top of this one Gallatin lost WAY too many players. I think it could be close but I will say Lebanon by 10.

Your statement is exactly why I have to go with the Green Wave.... those kids are sick and tired of living in the shadow of last years seniors, a very talented bunch mind you... this years version of the Green Wave have some kids that can play too!!

Dual threat? Gallatin is going to run the ball, not throw much at all. Green Wave gets the w.

Now that is funny. Blue Devil Pride will prevail. Wont be a blow-out, but the devils will come out on top. Fork'em We have an experience line, experience Qb, and some strong backs. The d-line is nasty--speed. Fork'em

I have heard lebanon looks good especially on the d line

All I hear about Gallatin is they lost a lot of seniors really nothing else. Excuse me if I don't feel sorry for them because I imagine they will scrounge up a player or 2

Dont mention Link he single handily beat smyrna his senior year ( as a side note my son and him are student assistants at Western Kentucky)

we play both so i will be interested in the outcome

can't wait to vist Gallatin later in the year

Have to go with Lebanon to come out on top of this one Gallatin lost WAY too many players. I think it could be close but I will say Lebanon by 10.

I think alot of people are going to be surprised by the talent Gallatin has this year. It is always tough when you graduate 45 seniors, but people are overlooking how much experience this team really has. Several of the players on both sides of the ball may not have been starters last year, but got lots of PT none the less. In fact, that was the key to Gallatin's sucess last season...they were so deep that they could play fresh guys all game long on almost every down.

As for this game, Lebanon will be strong this year, but will at best be third in the region just due to the unbelievable amount of talent in the region. I know that they will play Gallatin tough, they always do. I think this will be a very close game, but I will go with Gallatin by 7.

What does Lebanon's depth look like this year?