Jackets vs Hogeyes, who's it going to be?

rockytoptn1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry your secret is safe with me. You can tell me i promise i won't tell!!

I really trust you won't, but since we didn't bring it out last week I am not sure we'll bring it out this Friday..Don't want somebody in the future games to know..Leave'em guessing So don't take it personal cause I won't tell ole jacketfan ole buddy!!

Like you would know!!! Just teasing bud. the fine folks at coacht finally fixed me up. So now i can get on here and rant with the rest of you nuts. Good luck friday night i picked y'all to win by a point. Give me a score in this one so i can make fun of you when your way off as usual.

Darn, they let you back on here? Just kidding my old ring sporting friend from THE CREEKBANK. A score you want and a score you shall receive. Jackets 20-6. Thanks for the pick against The Big Blue. Should be a good game. I'll update you on my cell.

I really trust you won't, but since we didn't bring it out last week I am not sure we'll bring it out this Friday..Don't want somebody in the future games to know..Leave'em guessing So don't take it personal cause I won't tell ole jacketfan ole buddy!!

You're such a party pooper!!!!!!!!!I've always known that you can't trust a bunch of hogeye fans.

You're such a party pooper!!!!!!!!!I've always known that you can't trust a bunch of hogeye fans.

There you go, I just didn't want to say it 1st...That's why I haven't told, didn't think I could trust yall either! I mean you seem real nice and all but I just can't tell until after these first impressions wear off..Maybe I can trust you enough by Friday to give a little hint..Fair enough?

Darn, they let you back on here? Just kidding my old ring sporting friend from THE CREEKBANK. A score you want and a score you shall receive. Jackets 20-6. Thanks for the pick against The Big Blue. Should be a good game. I'll update you on my cell.

There's the spirit my feathered friend!!!!!!!! I knew you were a true jacket fan down deep under all them feathers!!! I'll keep you updated about the goings on at the creekbank friday but you may not be able to hear me for all those train horns and milk jugs from the jungle. They are liable to have the Eye of the Tiger blarring all night up there. You know them folks from Gville are a little wild and crazy!

There you go, I just didn't want to say it 1st...That's why I haven't told, didn't think I could trust yall either! I mean you seem real nice and all but I just can't tell until after these first impressions wear off..Maybe I can trust you enough by Friday to give a little hint..Fair enough?

Well as long as you're not bringing Wilson Cates back out of retirement i'll be ok with it whatever it is. Man that kid was good.

After thinking about , I'll tell what's not a secret..FB/TB right OR FB/TB left, but yalls coaches already know that.

Defensively, we'll butt heads with yalls bunch until we're out of gas, and hopefully that'll be until games end! The creekbank is a fun place to watch football, yall on a down year (which isn't often) seem to always succeed. hopefully, the game stays injury free.

Speaking of injuries any Hogeye faithful know anything on Morgan?

After thinking about , I'll tell what's not a secret..FB/TB right OR FB/TB left, but yalls coaches already know that.

Defensively, we'll butt heads with yalls bunch until we're out of gas, and hopefully that'll be until games end! The creekbank is a fun place to watch football, yall on a down year (which isn't often) seem to always succeed. hopefully, the game stays injury free.

Speaking of injuries any Hogeye faithful know anything on Morgan?

We didn't run a huge amount of different plays friday but i'm sure your coaches already know that as well. As coach Jim B Satterfield used to say if you can run the few you run right nobody can stop you. I just hope our youngons keep playing hard and learning. One thing about our boys they seldom run out of gas. Clint will definitely have them in shape. I'm looking forward to a good hardnosed slobber knocking football game friday night.

GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!

We didn't run a huge amount of different plays friday but i'm sure your coaches already know that as well. As coach Jim B Satterfield used to say if you can run the few you run right nobody can stop you. I just hope our youngons keep playing hard and learning. One thing about our boys they seldom run out of gas. Clint will definitely have them in shape. I'm looking forward to a good hardnosed slobber knocking football game friday night.

GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, you run them plays right it's hard to stop you..We have done that well in the past, but not last Friday..I'm sure the coaching staff has and will make some adjustments..I hope your right about a good hardnosed slobber knocking football game.