Jackets vs Hogeyes, who's it going to be?

rockytoptn1

Thanks for the info big daddy. Don't get confused we're not the team of old either but we've got some talent. Very young talent but talent. I was well pleased with the effort our youngons put out friday. If they keep that up and cut out some of the mistakes and stupid holding penalties then i think we'll be alright. Tell me someting big daddy did ya'll get a new coach?

We had good effort as well, I think we have some talent..just young. We did get a new coach, he's gonna be fine. We were just over matched last week. SC is good and should go far this season. I don't know what'll take place this Friday, defensively we should be o.k. just gotta do something when we've got the ball..Somebody ask earlier how many srs. we have. We just have nine srs. so we're young but enthusiastic, I think..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had good effort as well, I think we have some talent..just young. We did get a new coach, he's gonna be fine. We were just over matched last week. SC is good and should go far this season. I don't know what'll take place this Friday, defensively we should be o.k. just gotta do something when we've got the ball..Somebody ask earlier how many srs. we have. We just have nine srs. so we're young but enthusiastic, I think..

I thought that ya'll just got a new coach last year. What happened to him? Also we have got 2 seniors this year. That's all 2 seniors you see why i say we're very young. Several freshman and sophmores starting and playing alot.

I thought that ya'll just got a new coach last year. What happened to him? Also we have got 2 seniors this year. That's all 2 seniors you see why i say we're very young. Several freshman and sophmores starting and playing alot.

We did get a new head coach last year, but he had been our off. coordinator. Fired him because IMO he couldn't win the kentucky derby with mules, I mean that in no offense to any of the players from last year..but that's the way I see it. I sure hope this coach wins ..But back to Friday, looks like a battle of the youth..

We did get a new head coach last year, but he had been our off. coordinator. Fired him because IMO he couldn't win the kentucky derby with mules, I mean that in no offense to any of the players from last year..but that's the way I see it. I sure hope this coach wins ..But back to Friday, looks like a battle of the youth..

That's too funny!

I read on the SC thread about LA's secret weapon that they were gonna pull out. Did you use it or did you save it for the creekbank? Don't fib to me big guy tell me the truth!!!

I think they decided to hold the S.W....Not sure when they are gonna bring it out. And if i told, then its really not a secret now is it?

We are not all that bad..on defense I mean, young and inexperienced..We made good plays against the run except for the big ones, which were several..Offensively, I think we need to free it up a little..Heck, everybody expects us to lose anyway, why not make the defense do a little guess work?? I just hope we can come over there and give you jackets a good ballgame.

Hey Big Daddy-- Free it up a little? I don't like to be too negative after only one game, but we need to free it up---a lot!! We ran the same plays one right after the other last year and I'm afraid if we do that this year the results will be similar.No doubt we are young and inexperienced, but you gotta make things happen if what you are doing isn't working. We ran a few deceptive plays in last year's game against York and came away with a win. If I remember correctly, we tried that very few other times. Our defense played well in the first half Friday night, but they were worn out from being on the field all the time. We gave TC a good game last year and I believe this one is winnable-- if we free it up a little! GO BIG BLUE!!!

Hey Big Daddy-- Free it up a little? I don't like to be too negative after only one game, but we need to free it up---a lot!! We ran the same plays one right after the other last year and I'm afraid if we do that this year the results will be similar.No doubt we are young and inexperienced, but you gotta make things happen if what you are doing isn't working. We ran a few deceptive plays in last year's game against York and came away with a win. If I remember correctly, we tried that very few other times. Our defense played well in the first half Friday night, but they were worn out from being on the field all the time. We gave TC a good game last year and I believe this one is winnable-- if we free it up a little! GO BIG BLUE!!!

You are exactly right there OldCat...We need to free it up a lot..We threw the ball down the field ONCE!! McCoin made a great throw on it too..the coverage was there but he put to where if anybody was gonna catch it, it was our man. The York game was different than any other all last season and I am like you, we need some more of that..I mean really, what do we have to lose..If things don't change and quick, the defense is going to get alot of playing time.But I a still big fan, a little disgruntled but still a big fan..GO BIG BLUE!!

The LA D did give up 190 yards in that first half. Did have a good goal line stand, though. I'm rooting for you guys to turn it around. Good luck to ya.

They did give up some yardage but held relatively firm and played with a lot of fight defensively..Appreciate the support .