Jackets vs Hogeyes, who's it going to be?

rockytoptn1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the Jackets have an easy time this coming Fri. or will the Hogeyes have something waiting on them?

I believe it will be a very competitive game if LA can muster any kind of offense. Trousdale has the good runningback, but doesn't appear to be able to throw the ball very well. So, the Cats O will have to step up.

The Jackets are a little bit away from form of years past due to youth they are very young with several soph,s and jrs. and only 2 starting srs.They do have a pretty decsent running game, but the passing game just has'nt developed yet their starting qb is just a soph. I believe replacing last years qb out with arm surgery most likely lost for the season.They looked pretty good on D fri night against a also young MC team.I have'nt anything about LA except they have a new coach are they young or do they have several jr. and sr. starters? I hope it is a good game and injury free.

I can't see the jackets having that much trouble with LA. But I do agree with ruse?. Teams often make big strides from the 1st to 2nd game. Good luck to both teams.

Like you would know!!! Just teasing bud. the fine folks at coacht finally fixed me up. So now i can get on here and rant with the rest of you nuts. Good luck friday night i picked y'all to win by a point. Give me a score in this one so i can make fun of you when your way off as usual.

Where oh where have all the wildcat fans gone? This thread is pitiful come on guys talk it up you can't be as bad as all these owl fans keep saying.

We are not all that bad..on defense I mean, young and inexperienced..We made good plays against the run except for the big ones, which were several..Offensively, I think we need to free it up a little..Heck, everybody expects us to lose anyway, why not make the defense do a little guess work?? I just hope we can come over there and give you jackets a good ballgame.

If LA wants to compete in region 1-3A they better get back to above 500. It is hard to build with a several year absence. It also calls for coaching changes often. Nobody likes that to happen. They need to perform to the highest of levels to give the kids confidence. TC by 7

LL, it's 2-3A. I agree on the confidence, these kids need a big boost..A win Friday night would go a long way!

We are not all that bad..on defense I mean, young and inexperienced..We made good plays against the run except for the big ones, which were several..Offensively, I think we need to free it up a little..Heck, everybody expects us to lose anyway, why not make the defense do a little guess work?? I just hope we can come over there and give you jackets a good ballgame.

Thanks for the info big daddy. Don't get confused we're not the team of old either but we've got some talent. Very young talent but talent. I was well pleased with the effort our youngons put out friday. If they keep that up and cut out some of the mistakes and stupid holding penalties then i think we'll be alright. Tell me someting big daddy did ya'll get a new coach?