will cosby be slump bustar for pf?

nftc

Cosby lost to a pretty decent Gibbs team(we will see if Gibbs is actually better this week). Pigeon Forge lost to a team that was 0-10 last fall. PF gave up a bunch of rushing yards last week, so if Cosby can run the ball I think that they may be able to handle the Tigers. The Eagles will have to play better than they did against Gibbs, though.

Cosby lost to a pretty decent Gibbs team(we will see if Gibbs is actually better this week). Pigeon Forge lost to a team that was 0-10 last fall. PF gave up a bunch of rushing yards last week, so if Cosby can run the ball I think that they may be able to handle the Tigers. The Eagles will have to play better than they did against Gibbs, though.

Well Gibbs went 1-9 last year and you think they are pretty decent, so couldnt a team that went 0-10 be at least halfway decent??

Listen Cosby has a really good front 7 on defense. there secondary is really inexperienced an that is what beat em in the gibbs game. i got to make it to the gibbs game and it was about what i expected. another thing is people keep talking bout how bad the coaches are doin and it is really tough to coach young inexperienced players. when you've got rone under center and the lowes spread out wide it makes the offense look a lil better. people wasnt used to seeing what they saw on offense and it was frustrating but give em some time. jus keepin workin hard. go eagles!

PF is a hard nose football team....and they dont give up....even though we beat them last week i think PF winns 28-14

Well Gibbs went 1-9 last year

BTW, it was 3-8.

Anyway, hats off to a solid Cosby team, I think they will make some noise this season. I was impressed by their size and speed. Don't get me wrong, I didn't think we would run roughshod over them, I knew they had some athletes, but I was very impress with their team and coaching staff. They will do well this season.

saw where pf gave seguoya a slump bust. wonderin if the eagles will show up and play or allow pf 1st

win in last 16 games? Didnt our oc get fired from pf?

Get your crap straight! The DC (not the OC) came from PF ( not fired from PF) after being coaxed by Cosby for three years. Oh yeah and when he was at PF they went to the playoffs every year. AND, it was sequatchie co. that beat PF last week. It hasn't been 16 games since PF had a win either. You need to get the heck out of Cosby if all you can do is down them and the coaching staff.

You ran your pie hole all year about our DC last year. Don't start on the OC now. You've made it abundantly clear you don't know what you are talking about. Our offense had trouble moving the ball last week, and not to take anything away from a young QB who did a good job stepping up, but we were playing w/o a few starters on both sides of the ball.

PF is improved over last year's team, but the chances are still good for Cosby.

What exactly do the coaches at Cosby have to do to get you to shut up? They have added 3 3A schools to the schedule, and are working with a beat up roster. If you did not claim to be an eagle your ramblings wouldn't phase me, but you say we and our when you talk about this team. Its clear you want them to fail so you can talk about the staff some more. Didn't see you anywhere on the board until after our loss.

Gibbs was 3-8 last season and went to the playoffs for the first time since the 1997 season. And yes, I do think that they are a pretty decent team. As I said, if Gibbs wins this week I will certainly say that they have improved. Back to the question at hand, I think that if Cosby runs the ball and is not intimidated by the Tigers' size they can win the game. However, if they are down about the loss to Gibbs the thought of playing another Region 1 3-A team may keep them from winning.

Cosby should be fine on defense, at least in the front seven. Really only one experienced secondary player (Stiles).

Defense can't carry the offense for four quarters, at least against a AAA Team, as was shown on Friday night.

I would say PF should win, but...who knows. I think PF will be a better team under Lee Hammonds than last season, but their offense didnt look overly impressive during the pre-season.