Wartburg @ Coalfield

bob367

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your a straight up fool son im 100% pure bread gangsta ill shank you in the face

seriously dude pick up your pants, buy a belt. no one else from Wartburg comes on here to talk smack. I don't know how the Coalfield game looked but Wartburg has a shot. One fault in them is that they gave up a bit early against shs. If they play 110% for 4 quarters is should be interesting.

I reckun dem thar Yeller Talez ayn't gawt dat thar fyr een 'em see-unce dat thar Dragun Wagun steem-roled 'em Fordee-Sevun too Nuttin'. Ole' Otis wuz havun uh bawl uhn-dur de Hy-Whay Fif-Tee-Ate Bree-udge lazt Fry-daye whin hee hurd dat thar skor! Otis sez, howevur, dat dem thar Yeller Talez 're gunna beet dem thar 'Dawgz Twenny-Ate too Fore-tean!

Otis haz spokin.

Well first of all, Wildcatfan or whatever you name is, SHUT UP! Not only are you making yourself sound like a 5 year old, your giving a bad name to everyone from Wartburg that has the decency to not get on here and talk smack cause they know that they have nothing to talk about considering they are on like a 27 game losing streak. Second of all i agree that Wartburg gave up at halftime against Scott, I was there watching the game and don't get me wrong Wartburg has some talent but from what i saw, Wartburg has poor fundamentals. Don't they teach you how to wrap up and tackle anymore? Sure the Jeffers boy from Scott is a great running back but when he wasn't running over the Wartburg defense he would just juke and run around them. I mean breaking down and tackling is a skill that you should learn in little league. When Wartburg actually got a hand on Jeffers and the other running backs they were standing straight up trying to hug them to the ground, Sorry but if the running back is a little bit talented that isn't going to work 95% of the time. As for the Coalfield game, I was told there was a lot of mental breakdowns. But I was told yesterday from a reliable source that they have the quarterback and running back issues fixed so we will get to see what Coalfield is all about and see if the York game was a fluke or not. Who will win this game? As said before by previous posters, it just depends who shows up to play and who gives 110% for 4 quarters. And since I have a few ties to Wartburg, I would like for them to do good but from what I saw last Friday, they are going to have trouble this season even scoring against the rest of the region, aside from maybe Oliver Springs. So this Friday might be their only chance for a win. But with that said I think Coalfield wins this one, it might be close early but in the end Coalfield wins by at least 14.

Don't tell me, this couldn't be monkeyboy hiding behind a bandana and bling now could it?

Nah SCW86... Monkeyboy's from Rockwood. Bobcatsfan26 is, sadly, from Oliver Springs. Thank God the other 99.9% of OS fans aren't like that punk kid.

Back on topic... I think Wartburg gives Coalfield a fight for a half, but Coalfield won't get as tired as Wartburg will in the second half.

Prediction: Coalfield- 33 , Wartburg- 12

Hey , I'm certainly interested, and I'm sure all my Coalfield homies are as well. I've said all along that nothing can match a Coalfield-Wartburg game. As a veteran of these "wars" back in the eighties, I remember too well the mistique behind this matchup. I remember us Wartburg boys getting off the bus back then and it was on! Personally I just can't wait!