thoughts on farragut football

bigfrase

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest buffman642

From what i have been told Farragut will be starting a mentally retarted patient in Josh Sain. He will be starting at Right CB. He is a hard hitter with great awareness and ability. Is this rumor true?

Guest DeeRock

Man, I believe I would do about anything to see Bearden or Farragut play Maryville. That would def. make its way on comedy central. LOL!!! Please talk about soccer or something in your alls league.

Seems someone should care about Maryville! Didn't the punter from Maryville transfer to Farragut? (Just a rumor my husband told me) Is there any truth to this rumor? Also read on this site about the possibility of TJ Brock transferring to Farragut before deciding to attend Sweetwater. What has happened to Farragut football since Coach Courtney has taken over for Fisher? Maybe he spends to much time with the Indoor Football League team!

farragut football is going through some lean years like all programs do. but the potential is always there and they could break out of it at any time. i believe maryville punter jason emert did transfer to farragut after christmas last year. as a maryville supporter i believe some people may have forgotten we went 5-5 in 1996 prior to reaching the title game in 97. farragut is a good school with good facilities and they will work their way back. all teams go through down years from time to time.

I saw farragut at their blue-gray scrimmage. And they are going to have a long year. I expect them at least to kill bearden but cause of the o-line and a weak secondary i wouldnt expect more than 5 wins, which would be great in the toughest region in the state. Dickey threw okay but needs to be more accurate,the line needs to get better cause many times the quarterback didn'thave time to throw, even in shotgun situations. But as long as we beat Bearden, (cause we will) our season will all right

Until you come close to beating us in football, let alone any other sport, you do not need to talk. Are you familiar with the numbers; 27-0, 28-20, 49-42. As it always happens Farragut will be favored coming into the game, then they will lose and end up being 2-8. The only good player Farragut has is Adam Gillem. Peach is an amazing center and will be a force on the defensive side of the ball this year. Roztim please come tell me when you beat us in football or any other sport. Believe me it should make National News. Just get it through your rich heads, Bearden owns Farragut and they always will.