Lake Co vs Fulton Co

mrbigster

Devil Alumni, Bridges sounded pretty windy in the Fulton paper about his Pilots. I'll have to see it to believe he has athletes as fast as he claims.

If this is the same team West Carroll played against last week (can't remember if it's Fulton City or Co.) but I work with parents that have kids that play at West Carroll and they said the Fulton team they played was outrageously quick and very big...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the falcons with the dubya by no more than 12.

I talked to a guy today that has me worried, in as much as we have to get the extra points.

I don't think we can do any back and forth junk. Control the ball, score, stop the ball.

We gotta not leave Seth out dry like we did against Trenton, even if they aren't as big or fast.

Ok. so I was wrong. The green and gold pull of a 30 - 8 victory over Fulton County.

We still have a lot of work to do. Seth is still way to slow at the line.

No speed on defence and when we do hit a guy it takes 5 yards to bring him down.

Fulton County didn't look bad. They do a lot of holding! But they don't get called so they must be good at it.

Debo pounded some nice yardage. And Trevor showed out a bit. Proud of the falcons I must say.

Was an unfortunate incident on the home side late in the 3rd. Both teams on the field, coaches and Fulton County fans on the field. I didnt see falcon fans on the field but that doesnt mean there weren't any.

The refs call was right but it wasn't without instigation. Thats all Ill say about that for now.

Let's hear from yall !

Congrats Lake Co..Didn't think we threw the ball well at all last night,but played well enough to win in a heated game...I thought the Fulton Co quarterback was pretty good as well as their running backs..Were a little quicker than I thought they might be ..If the running back for them would have ever turned the corner..it would have been a touchdown..but I thought we did a pretty good job!