9/7 White House at Alcoa

timbdp

Where are the White House fans that went to the game? They must have stayed in Knoxville to watch the Vols!

I would like to hear something form someone who was there from WH.

I'm with you riggo...

I not going to gloat or do the "I told you so", but I would really like to hear what WH fans have to say after seeing the Tornadoes in action-many had said that they had heard but never seen the F-5 in action

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you riggo...

I not going to gloat or do the "I told you so", but I would really like to hear what WH fans have to say after seeing the Tornadoes in action-many had said that they had heard but never seen the F-5 in action

If someone will hit the Tornado siren again to signal all clear, I bet the WH fans will come up out of the storm cellar. I think Jerry Stiller is down there.

So what do you think of the 2007 version?

While I wasn't there, Alcoa obviously has a strong team. It seems like you have just about everything you need to be a dynasty. While I can't speak for the team or the coaches, the one thing that many of the fans seem to be missing is humility. It's great to have a strong team but it's a lack of character to have to tell everyone just how good you actually are. The class programs keep their mouths shut and let their play on the field do their talking.

And making a statement like "I'm not going to gloat or say I told you so" is just that..... gloating and saying I told you so. Learn to be a fan with class and it'll make your team look even better.

Alcoa began to sub in the first quarter. The first all Alcoa offense 2nd string was with 4:33 left in the 2nd ( i may be off by a minute or 2). The first play resulted in a td, with 15 scoring it. HE will be big time. Good job Alcoa. WHHS, you have some HUGE boys, but something was missing.

Yes something was missing. Six starters from March. (4) injured. 1 quit , and 1 changed schools. 3 starters should be back in the next few weeks. 1 of them Matthew Parker could play for any team in TN. But from what i saw Alcoa wouldve still won, but it wouldve been closer. Im sure Alcoa will make it 4 in a row this year unless an upset happens. Im surprised the Maryville game wasnt closer.

I paid 20 bucks to watch this online and as a WH supporter this is the worst I have ever seen them lose. WH did show some positives on the offensive side though with long drives on the Alcoa first team D. They made it to the Alcoa 11 yard line on their first series but got a field goal blocked. Second drive they fumbled on the Alcoa 35 yard line and the third they threw an interception. The main problem was the QB from Alcoa. He is ridiculous. We would have him down in the backfield and he would break a tackle and boom he is gone!!!! Before WH could blink it was 21-0. I don't think this is the showing of WH has to offer, but that is my opinion. Alcoa is a great team and will probably will have no problem with anyone in 2A or in the state other than Maryville. And from what I hear they had a chance to beat them and were not able to put it together. Alcoa have you thought of moving up a division just for the heck of it. I know you can move up but not down at your own will every couple of years. You all are one heck of a football team. Thank you for that lesson and I hope it helps WH in the future.

Actually Alcoa already plays up, or at least they use to. Im sure by now the population of the school is more of a 2A attendence but when they first started playin 2A they were closer to a 1A school. The 4 years i was there we barely had 350 students. I think now they are in the mid to upper 400s but im not sure

Actually Alcoa already plays up, or at least they use to. Im sure by now the population of the school is more of a 2A attendence but when they first started playin 2A they were closer to a 1A school. The 4 years i was there we barely had 350 students. I think now they are in the mid to upper 400s but im not sure

every grade is averaging about 120 students now days

my Sophomore class has about 135

While I wasn't there, Alcoa obviously has a strong team. It seems like you have just about everything you need to be a dynasty. While I can't speak for the team or the coaches, the one thing that many of the fans seem to be missing is humility. It's great to have a strong team but it's a lack of character to have to tell everyone just how good you actually are. The class programs keep their mouths shut and let their play on the field do their talking.

And making a statement like "I'm not going to gloat or say I told you so" is just that..... gloating and saying I told you so. Learn to be a fan with class and it'll make your team look even better.

hmmmmmmm I don't think it was Alcoa fans running their mouths

Alcoa's in the low end of 2A enrollment