Lewis County vs Richland! I'll be there!

apantherfan

MeanJean:

Did you not start this crazed Lewis County posting fever a few years back

when you masqueraded as a Fairview tuba player? Before then

Lewis County fans didn't know how to post, or which fork to use

for dessert!

You brought these people out of their slumber, and now they have

arisen from their coffins like vampires rising at sundown. What or

who can stop them?

Only one man. Bobby Sharp. As soon as he loses a game, the entire

herd will turn and run over him. The only thing that will stop them from

hanging Bobby Sharp in the city square is the old confederate yell

of "darn those Yankee Privates!"

That's right tuba boy! Ole Bobby better not lose to Richland

or any other publicly intoxicated school. He better lose to a private,

or pack his bags and fly himself across the state line.

Keep trying to talk some sense into your fans, but one tuba player ain't

enough for that job!

Can you see? Can you see why so many of us refuse to acknowledge your propensity for greatness? Simply stated, it is the attitude of a few maniacal Lewis Countians who simply refuse to show even a sign of humility when engaging great fans like myself within the confines of coachtdot com.

Oh you will rue the day, the day in the future when the day shall arrive and you will then say.. the day is upon us and what a terrible day it is!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen Lewis County play and other than seeing some arrogant fans on here don't know anything about them. I do know that they have killed two good football teams and I do know that we played Richland in a Jamboree and they weren't able to move the ball at all against or first or second defense. All adds up to a long night for Richland I think.

I'll pick Lewis County by 30 points or more...

I have to disagree with arrogant fans, we didn't start either of the trash talk with Mt. Pleasant or Wayne! Panthers are a great football team with strong leaders and a whole town of supporters! We are proud of them and we won't let others trash talk them! I'm sure others feel the same way about their teams also. Hohenwald is a football town, proud & loud! We support them when their up and when their down, We are all about Friday night lights!!!

Can you see? Can you see why so many of us refuse to acknowledge your propensity for greatness? Simply stated, it is the attitude of a few maniacal Lewis Countians who simply refuse to show even a sign of humility when engaging great fans like myself within the confines of coachtdot com.

Oh you will rue the day, the day in the future when the day shall arrive and you will then say.. the day is upon us and what a terrible day it is!

You do realize we are talking about football, not the judgment day?

Stan Trott, thou art sarcastic and bombastic. How can thou accuse me of being a band member? Thou knowest that thine eyes have once beheld the greatness and beauty that is Mean jean and now thou has stooped to such a level of insanity? A band member, a tuba player? Do thine own retinas moisten with thine deed? And to accuse me, me.. the original Mean Jean, an original Coachtdotcom member of being from... Lewis County! You are akin to a mule on steroids!

My granduer lies northward.. north of Hohenwald into the grand land of Fairview. It is true that my time in Williamson County ended a few years ago and I was forced into the land of 1000 maniacs but being in Rome, I did not do as the Romans did. If that had been the case then thou would hear such zingers as.. "We will whoop you good!" or "I will scratch thine eyes out!" This peasant lingo is beneath me!

My commentary was based upon the factual. Lewis Countians have much talent but little humility. Simply stated, even if a hayseed from a fallen foe continues to pick at the boil, that is no reason for you to squeeze the fester. win with class, play with pride, Like Goodpasture!

As for Richland and Lewis County, I fully expect that the Raiders from Waco-Lynnville will toss the ball into the heavens numerous times and many of them will be misidentified as drunken geese.

Now Stan Trott, you emulator of a 1960's Tennessee Volunteer pass catcher, begone!

MeanJean,

Forgive me! In your long but pleasant absence, I had forgotten that you had chosen

to stay in the land of the jackets. But does thou not take any responsibility for stirring

up these crazed Panther fans?

Now that the Volunteers have followed Greeley's advice and gone west only to experience

turmoil and defeat, what will Lewis County fans do with their passion for football? It will

be the day of the locust if Lewis County ain't sharp (pun intended) every Friday night. Behold

the madness and tragedy that will befall Hohenwald if the Panthers lose to anyone other

than an evil private in the playoffs!

Can meanjean drive the privates out of 2A and save the Panthers from the dark private plague?

Who will help these lads get to the promised land of Rutherford County for Advent?

Your public admirer,

Stan Trott

Stan Trott, thou art sarcastic and bombastic. How can thou accuse me of being a band member? Thou knowest that thine eyes have once beheld the greatness and beauty that is Mean jean and now thou has stooped to such a level of insanity? A band member, a tuba player? Do thine own retinas moisten with thine deed? And to accuse me, me.. the original Mean Jean, an original Coachtdotcom member of being from... Lewis County! You are akin to a mule on steroids!

My granduer lies northward.. north of Hohenwald into the grand land of Fairview. It is true that my time in Williamson County ended a few years ago and I was forced into the land of 1000 maniacs but being in Rome, I did not do as the Romans did. If that had been the case then thou would hear such zingers as.. "We will whoop you good!" or "I will scratch thine eyes out!" This peasant lingo is beneath me!

My commentary was based upon the factual. Lewis Countians have much talent but little humility. Simply stated, even if a hayseed from a fallen foe continues to pick at the boil, that is no reason for you to squeeze the fester. win with class, play with pride, Like Goodpasture!

As for Richland and Lewis County, I fully expect that the Raiders from Waco-Lynnville will toss the ball into the heavens numerous times and many of them will be misidentified as drunken geese.

Now Stan Trott, you emulator of a 1960's Tennessee Volunteer pass catcher, begone!

From the young at heart to the Old in mind,

Why do you both intentionally stir up all of this talk and turmoil in such good times.

We are on cloud 9 and are trying our best to stay there, but saying words like "Private, Fairview, Pun" is just too much for the mean old Grinch.

I have sat in waiting for the real Mean Jean to return..... only to wonder who you really are outside of the computer screen.

I have to agree with Stan,

MeanGene,you are from the land of the BLACK CAT, and you are sensing some talk of success in the future.

My reason for saying this; the last time I remember reading your posts was when David Sharp was running the ball at Panther Stadium. The last time talk of Murfreesboro was in our heads.

Living Legend, MeanJean already gave a prediction, "drunken geese" they are going to throw ducks all night, right into our secondary.

This is too funny. Regardless Lewis County wins this one by 30 points.

Where did you find these characters???? FUNNY STUFF!

I dont want to offend anyone and have to start talking like a biblical scholar but,

the only trouble Lewis County will have in this one is finding the stadium.

LC by 35.

Does Lewis County still have Big Willy on the team???

I dont know his name but he was a monster on the d line a few years back.

OH YEA WE STILL HAVE BIG WILLIE ALONG WITH SOME OTHER MONSTERS LIKE MASON "STOVE-PIPE" SHARP, CHUCK "THE BEAST" DOTSON, AND RYAN "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN" GREEVE. I DON'T SEE LEWIS CO. GETTING BEAT BY ANYONE IN THE REGULAR SEASON 10-0!! THATS A FACT! THANK ME AT THE END OF THE SEASON WHEN I'M RIGHT! NOW IF EVERYONE IS GOING TO TALK ABOUT PLAYOFF'S AND TUFFER TEAMS AND HOW LEWIS CO. WONT BE ABLE TO HANG! WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT IS THAT AT LEAST THE PANTHERS CAN GET TO THE PLAYOFF'S EVERY YEAR!! LIKE MY OLD FRIEND "RICK FLAIR" USED TO SAY! WWOOO! THAT STATMENT JUST BURNT ALOT OF TEAMS...LEWIS CO. MIGHT GO 10-0 AND GET PUT OUT IN THE 3rd ROUND ( BUT I DON'T THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN THIS YEAR) BUT WHERE WILL MT.PLEASENT, WAYNE CO. , RICHLAND, FAIRVIEW, WAVERLY, HARPETH, LORETTO, HICKMAN CO., EZELL, AND EAST HICKMAN BE ON NOVEMBER 9th AT HOME OR A FEW MIGHT SLIDE INTO ROUND 1!! MAYBE