gibson county @ milan

bulldoggfan

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan wins BIG...they will be fired up after that loss to the Mustangs. Does anyone remember last years loss to Crockett to start the season 42-14??? The dogs rallied to win 12 games in a row..don't count them out yet. On the injuries, Treadwell will most likely be back for Camden. Casey Barnes..the O-lineman is back, Hanson is ready, but they are holding him this week, and Coleman should be about 3-4 weeks. Thats great news!!

I've heard something about it. Dont know if it's true or not. Bledsoe use to pitch playing baseball. He's got a good arm and he's smart. I would imaging poastoak will play but wouldn't be suprised to see him come in tebow style.

This is true. Bledsoe's got a heckuva arm (not sure how accurate) and surely can't be any (for lack of a better word) dumber than Mr. Wells. I just don't see why they would put in a TB under center when he's never played a down of QB in his life (as far as I've heard). There really is no reason why Postoak shouldn't start at QB, but I guess if you're gonna experiment with the offence, might as well do it v. GC.

Postoak was highly touted as a QB coming up as a frosh and soph before Coleman transferred. He's hasn't played the position since spring but after a week of practice back at the position the passing game will be fine. Barnes will back on the line which will really help. Next week Hanson and Treadwell with both be back and Bledsoe is getting back to full strength. It hurt to start the season with a loss to Huntingdon but it may have helped as much as it helped. I expect Milan to get back to Milan ways friday night.

This is true. Bledsoe's got a heckuva arm (not sure how accurate) and surely can't be any (for lack of a better word) dumber than Mr. Wells. I just don't see why they would put in a TB under center when he's never played a down of QB in his life (as far as I've heard). There really is no reason why Postoak shouldn't start at QB, but I guess if you're gonna experiment with the offence, might as well do it v. GC.

Martin Westview experimented against Gibson Co. in 2006 and left Markei Guy out of the game when he was already back to healthy and Gibson Co. won that game 34-31...experiment some more

Guest Advisor

Yeah...I heard something today that just dumbfounded me. I heard that Brian Bledsoe is going to start for Milan on Friday night...at QB. OMGWTFBBQ?

Anybody else hear this, or do I just get my football news from a lower class of losers?

What difference does it make who starts at QB?? From the posts last Friday, your season means nothing and has been officially cancelled. The playoffs are out of the question, your coach is a bum, you might as well get someone out of the band to command the huddle!!