gibson county @ milan

bulldoggfan

Every player that was ever a leader at milan graduated. There are always new verteran leaders that step up. This year is no different.

VETERAN leadership....3 and 4 year starters...you really can't say your QB is a veteran because he is in a whole new offense now that he has transferred from Dresden to Milan....your whole back field is different from last year...I don't know what you guys have at the WR position so excluding the WR position you don't have veteran leadership this year on Offense at skill positions...last year you had Lydell doing everything he could possibly do to beat Trenton (playoffs) and Goodpasture (playoffs)...same with Kirby and Alred...do you see the point I'm getting to?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your QB is always your leader

Well, let's just say, a QB just getting to a new town and learning a new offensive system isn't a very reliable leader...NO! I'm not saying the QB is not good but I'll almost guarantee it'll take him awhile to learn the new Offense he is running...and now that he is hurt it'll take him even longer to learn it....who will be doing the QB spot in this weeks game ????? looking forward to see Milan playing and hopefully look forward to see them at full strength by seasons end to see how good they will be with EVERYONE playing...GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS....stay injury free!

Guest Advisor

Does this game even count in the standings? Didn't Hackinbad officially cancel the season for the Bulldogs? I mean.........are yall playing Huntington again this week?? Once again.........I'm confused!!!

Does this game even count in the standings? Didn't Hackinbad officially cancel the season for the Bulldogs? I mean.........are yall playing Huntington again this week?? Once again.........I'm confused!!!

I think according to Hackinbad Milan`s season is over and these games are just scrimmages preparing for next year.

I think according to Hackinbad Milan`s season is over and these games are just scrimmages preparing for next year.

VG - Do you think they will still charge at the gate Friday night? I bet the concessions won't be open either since the season was canceled. LOL!!!!

Look for the Dawgs to get back on track starting Friday night.