gibson county @ milan

bulldoggfan

Having seen both Milan and Gibson County already this season, I will have to say that Milan wins this one easily. Cunningham is a nice player, but he will have a most difficult time dealing with the front four of Milan. The Halls front four was in the GC backfield all night long a couple of weeks ago. Poor tackling by Halls was the difference. Milan won't make that mistake.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 2 finds the Bulldogs looking for a win against Gibson County. This is a great way for the Bulldogs to pump up their spirits and move on with their season. Coach Jeff Morris and his great team of coaches will have this team ready to play and will come out with passion and purple pride before the best fans in West TN.

By the way, the City, School, and the Quarterback Club have made some improvements to the field this year. We now have 24 second clocks in the end zones, new stencils for the hashes and numbers. Also, the word "Milan" will be lettered in both end zones, as well as the Bulldog "M" with the bulldog coming through it in the middle of the field.

Put all this together and it should be a great night for the Bulldogs. Looking forward to the all of this and a big win for the "Dawgs."

Having seen both Milan and Gibson County already this season, I will have to say that Milan wins this one easily. Cunningham is a nice player, but he will have a most difficult time dealing with the front four of Milan. The Halls front four was in the GC backfield all night long a couple of weeks ago. Poor tackling by Halls was the difference. Milan won't make that mistake.

Just getting home from great St. Louis from watching my Cinci Reds get beat up on all weekend I was unable to make any football games Friday night...I got a text late Friday and heard Huntingdon beat Milan and that Camden beat Trenton....what a Week 1 start....anyhow for Milan V. Gibson Co. this comin week will be how well Milan will respond after a loss to start off the season...if Gibson Co. can control the offensive line I could see us actually giving Milan a run for their money...our defense will do their thing hopefully and shut down the Milan offense...anyways Good Luck to both teams...stay injury free!!!

In recent history milan hasent had a chance to redeme themselves after loosing to huntington. I have to believe that milan would have beat GC pretty easily anyway but us loosing to huntington is the worst thing that could have happened for gibson county. Milan will be as fired up as you have ever seen them. And they will stay that way until we get another chance at huntington. Milan in a runaway.

The last this Jeff Morris would do is let Milan start this season off 0-2...Coming off a loss to a rival, Milan will be pumped and will take out a lot of frustration on Gibson Co...Cunningham might not have 50 yards in this one...

Milan 35

GC 0

Anything is possible...look at Michigan and App. State....never thought it'd happen eh??? if our O-Line steps it up this week I think we can hang but we'll see...who all will be out for Milan this week???

Anything is possible...look at Michigan and App. State....never thought it'd happen eh??? if our O-Line steps it up this week I think we can hang but we'll see...who all will be out for Milan this week???

Hansen will still be out with the knee, Coleman will be out waiting for his collar bone to bend back into place, Treadwell will still be out with the hand injury, and Bledsoe will still see limited playing time. I think there is another lineman out as well but his name eludes me.