Hampton @ Jellico

RockyTop4Life

I have sat bake and listened to this as long as I can. I am not really for eithier school here, but if one team is only penalized 1 time in an entire ball game. one of two things are happening. eithier they stink and don`t even try, or they have got somebody helping them out. Ask Me sounds to me like you are making the excuses.

You know I went to hampton last year and we lost ,The peopleI meet was nice to me, Ana all the hampton fans I meet friday was nice to me. ThenI got on here and have read Grown men not the player but so called fans get on athread and act worse then 2 year olds. That game is over and hampton was the better team and they won , so why don't you so called fans take apoint from your players and coaches and grow up. This is a game nothing more mothing less let these kids enjoy the win. But instaead the get a lot of hasbeens and wannabe's Try and still the glory from them. imstead of taliking about players big runs you cry about acall from a ref or no call Grow up and act loike a man not a bay, I think the coaches and player who put in all the work would be a shame to call you a fan.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was his cousin that played

He was a good one. Hey ,lets talk Jellico and Hampton . I'm tired of the Oneida thing. I picked you guys to win 61 to 0. That sound about right to you. Our boys have layed in the shade all week drinking lemonade and watching MTV. our Coaches were impressed with the line play last Friday and desided to let them have the week off.

You know I went to hampton last year and we lost ,The peopleI meet was nice to me, Ana all the hampton fans I meet friday was nice to me. ThenI got on here and have read Grown men not the player but so called fans get on athread and act worse then 2 year olds. That game is over and hampton was the better team and they won , so why don't you so called fans take apoint from your players and coaches and grow up. This is a game nothing more mothing less let these kids enjoy the win. But instaead the get a lot of hasbeens and wannabe's Try and still the glory from them. imstead of taliking about players big runs you cry about acall from a ref or no call Grow up and act loike a man not a bay, I think the coaches and player who put in all the work would be a shame to call you a fan.

I know a few Coaches who were fairly disapointed.

I thought this was a Hampton/Jellico thread.