Hampton @ Jellico

RockyTop4Life

Jellico? Serioulsy why would anyone want to schedule these guys. It'll be like playing a bunch retarded blind kids. I don't even think they have a stadium, they playing in the school parking lot with the telephone poles as goalpost. Make sure you prepare for the left guard he is the worst smelling kid i've ever smelt.

Well buddy...who do you play for??

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton is a different type of team nanna, so don't get your hopes too high.

I'M NOT SURE WHAT IS MEANT BY "DIFFERENT TYPE OF TEAM", BUT I DO KNOW THAT HAMPTON IS GREATLY IMPROVED OVER THE YEARS. HOWEVER, HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR TWO FAILED EXTRA POINTS, LAST WEEKS GAME WOULD HAVE HAD A "DIFFERENT" OUTCOME. I AM A HAMPTON FAN FOR LIFE AND HOPING TO GET TO THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN, BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS NOTHING IS FOR SURE IN FOOTBALL.

I'M NOT SURE WHAT IS MEANT BY "DIFFERENT TYPE OF TEAM", BUT I DO KNOW THAT HAMPTON IS GREATLY IMPROVED OVER THE YEARS. HOWEVER, HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR TWO FAILED EXTRA POINTS, LAST WEEKS GAME WOULD HAVE HAD A "DIFFERENT" OUTCOME. I AM A HAMPTON FAN FOR LIFE AND HOPING TO GET TO THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN, BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS NOTHING IS FOR SURE IN FOOTBALL.

By different type of team I mean they are going to give Jellico something they haven't saw the last two weeks. A LOSS

Nothing is for sure in football except hampton beats jellico... that is a know brainer... if hampton played the worse game the would not get beat by jellico. go hampton.....

Hampton's boys just need to learn to give it 100 percent on every play and the sky is the limit. In sports , any play could be you're last. Its really not that difficult, but its extremely hard to get kids to understand it. Play like every play is you;re last. You need to come off the field knowing that you gave everything you had, if you do that,then win or lose ,you can hold you're head up and be proud of yoursrelf. If the other team is willing to give more,they deserve to win, and they probably will.

Hampton's boys just need to learn to give it 100 percent on every play and the sky is the limit. In sports , any play could be you're last. Its really not that difficult, but its extremely hard to get kids to understand it. Play like every play is you;re last. You need to come off the field knowing that you gave everything you had, if you do that,then win or lose ,you can hold you're head up and be proud of yoursrelf. If the other team is willing to give more,they deserve to win, and they probably will.

This is the recipe for success, play every play for every player on you're team. Don't be the one to let the rest down.