Hampton @ Jellico

RockyTop4Life

Pujo, how bad do you think the young ladds from Hampton will make Jellico bow down tomorrow night?

I think Jellico's QB has over 700 yards in the first two games. The team had somewhere 350 yards rushing . They have got some good size and they believe in themselves. Hampton had a feel good week after they layed it on Johnson Co. They found out last week that people are not going to bow down for them. Ithink this week has been a little more focused and down to business. Jellico is not getting Hampton at a good time. I've been predicting 61 to 0 Jellico, After the way these boys have worked this week, Jellico by 30.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jellico's QB has over 700 yards in the first two games. The team had somewhere 350 yards rushing . They have got some good size and they believe in themselves. Hampton had a feel good week after they layed it on Johnson Co. They found out last week that people are not going to bow down for them. Ithink this week has been a little more focused and down to business. Jellico is not getting Hampton at a good time. I've been predicting 61 to 0 Jellico, After the way these boys have worked this week, Jellico by 30.

Have the young ladds at Hampton been hitting it hard this week?

jellico by 30.

now there's a great hampton fan! haha.

jellico didnt catch us at a bad time.

they caught us at the worst possible time

im glad the wake up call hit the varsity boys early in the season.

being told that no one's going to give us anything and being showed that no one's going to give us anything is a huge difference.

all of us (all players and coaches) went a little soft last week practicing. and it showed.

this weeks focus at practice was excellent.

im not giving a score. cuz i dont know anything about jellicos week.

all i do know for a fact, is that they better tighten their headgear.

jellico by 30.

now there's a great hampton fan! haha.

jellico didnt catch us at a bad time.

they caught us at the worst possible time

im glad the wake up call hit the varsity boys early in the season.

being told that no one's going to give us anything and being showed that no one's going to give us anything is a huge difference.

all of us (all players and coaches) went a little soft last week practicing. and it showed.

this weeks focus at practice was excellent.

im not giving a score. cuz i dont know anything about jellicos week.

all i do know for a fact, is that they better tighten their headgear.

I like it ,

Now get you're butts down there and GETTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.