Hampton @ Jellico

RockyTop4Life

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this will be the only thing i have to say about this game. hampton may blow jellico out of the water but hey that's expected from what i have read here. what happens if jellico plays a close game but hampton still wins will officiating be to blame as i read somewhere else. or even yet what happens if jellico wins (i know you folks will say never happen) will it be marred by the hampton faithful making excuses of why they lost? go appy st. oooops meant to say jellico.

this will be the only thing i have to say about this game. hampton may blow jellico out of the water but hey that's expected from what i have read here. what happens if jellico plays a close game but hampton still wins will officiating be to blame as i read somewhere else. or even yet what happens if jellico wins (i know you folks will say never happen) will it be marred by the hampton faithful making excuses of why they lost? go appy st. oooops meant to say jellico.

If they penalize Hampton for around 100 yards and Jellico don't have any, I'd say it would be a well talked about topic. I wish the powers that be at Hampton would report this last bunch to the TSSAA.. They didn't even know the rules. The only penalty they called on Oneida all night was an intentional grounding call. They were extremely late in doing so and still got it wrong. The kid was way behind the line of scrimmage and with our coaches telling them it should be enforced from the stot of the foul whitch would have been about a loss of 17 yards, they marked it off from the line of scrimmage, a 5 yard penalty. Trust me, they committed several penaltiess. I'd be willing to bet 100 dollars that they are penalized more than this in every single game they play this season. All teams committ penalties, its not fair whem the refs just call them on one team.

If they penalize Hampton for around 100 yards and Jellico don't have any, I'd say it would be a well talked about topic. I wish the powers that be at Hampton would report this last bunch to the TSSAA.. They didn't even know the rules. The only penalty they called on Oneida all night was an intentional grounding call. They were extremely late in doing so and still got it wrong. The kid was way behind the line of scrimmage and with our coaches telling them it should be enforced from the stot of the foul whitch would have been about a loss of 17 yards, they marked it off from the line of scrimmage, a 5 yard penalty. Trust me, they committed several penaltiess. I'd be willing to bet 100 dollars that they are penalized more than this in every single game they play this season. All teams committ penalties, its not fair whem the refs just call them on one team.

Pujo its called discipline. Something Coach Lambo precahes and teaches every day. Ever heard of it?

aside from your "diciplined" players and coaches. hampton had 2 or 3 face mask penalties that never happend. oneida's players are diciplined but it helps when the refs are calling td's for youall when the qb isent in and facemask penalties against us that didnt happen. oneida cant help it when the refs make mistakes shoot if the refs were giving us a td if one of our players clearly wasent in i wouldnt be complaining. but you all did play hard. oneida has alot to be proud of and a bright future. now can we get off of the subject about the referees and who got screwed and who didnt because we are not going anywhere with this. i'm going to keep preaching that we got the worse end of the officiating and oneida people are going to keep saying that they was just that diciplined. game is over, lets move on.

aside from your "diciplined" players and coaches. hampton had 2 or 3 face mask penalties that never happend. oneida's players are diciplined but it helps when the refs are calling td's for youall when the qb isent in and facemask penalties against us that didnt happen. oneida cant help it when the refs make mistakes shoot if the refs were giving us a td if one of our players clearly wasent in i wouldnt be complaining. but you all did play hard. oneida has alot to be proud of and a bright future. now can we get off of the subject about the referees and who got screwed and who didnt because we are not going anywhere with this. i'm going to keep preaching that we got the worse end of the officiating and oneida people are going to keep saying that they was just that diciplined. game is over, lets move on.

Been up you alls neck of the woods a few times for games........and lets just say that those guys in the stripes up there don't know much about football rules, grooming or well just about anything.