Hampton @ Jellico

RockyTop4Life

I don't believe I will make the trip this week. The ride last week was horrible and I don't want to drive back to Kentucky just to watch Hampton kill Jellico. I am going to attend a different game this week, but I haven't decided on which one. I have narrowed it down to 3 games...

Grace Christian at Unaka... this game will have the most impact on the bulldogs and I want to see if Grace is for real. but I hate going to the Creek, and if Unaka wins its just going to make me mad...

Sullivan South at Unicoi Co... I know South is going to destroy the Devils but I just want to watch Curt Phillips play at least one time before he goes to Wisconsin...

Elizabethton at Johnson Co... this is the game that I am leaning towards and will probably end up going to. I absolutely dispise the big city of Elizabethton and would love to see them get handled. but if by some miracle Elizabethton wins, I would probably be on the verge of suicide...

Which one do you all think I should go to???

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe I will make the trip this week. The ride last week was horrible and I don't want to drive back to Kentucky just to watch Hampton kill Jellico. I am going to attend a different game this week, but I haven't decided on which one. I have narrowed it down to 3 games...

Grace Christian at Unaka... this game will have the most impact on the bulldogs and I want to see if Grace is for real. but I hate going to the Creek, and if Unaka wins its just going to make me mad...

Sullivan South at Unicoi Co... I know South is going to destroy the Devils but I just want to watch Curt Phillips play at least one time before he goes to Wisconsin...

Elizabethton at Johnson Co... this is the game that I am leaning towards and will probably end up going to. I absolutely dispise the big city of Elizabethton and would love to see them get handled. but if by some miracle Elizabethton wins, I would probably be on the verge of suicide...

The choice is too easy, Betsy and Johnson Co. Those Longhorns are going to be FIRED UP.

The choice is too easy, Betsy and Johnson Co. Those Longhorns are going to be FIRED UP.

Lord Vador I would have to agree with Pujo on that. The elizabethton and Johnson County game will be the game to watch. I am positive that the Longhorns will be fired up for this game. Elizabethton will learn not to mess with the bull or you will get the Horns.

Unaka plays at Grace friday thats what my schedule i got from coach ensor says anyway

I have to say something about the Oneida team and fans, Great fans and atmosphere, "I did like the big orange sunset". I do believe that Oneida is/was alot better than what every body thought. They very well could win Region 2.

Now to this week Game. Hampton wins BIG. I heard that Coach Campbell and company got on the Big Bulldogs Friday night after the game. I'd Say they will be a Lil' more fired up at the start of this game. The bus ride last week did take alot out of the dogs, but they still got the (W) and thats really all that matters.

Look for a big game out of several Hampton Backs. Including: Jaynes, Milhorn, Irick "if his toe is ok",and Blackmon "Who had what I thought was a heck of a game against Oneida". QB Lunsford probally wont need to put the rock in the air to much this week, but I wouldn't rule out a Newbern Td' rec.

Go Hampton Bulldogs.

Lord Vador I would have to agree with Pujo on that. The elizabethton and Johnson County game will be the game to watch. I am positive that the Longhorns will be fired up for this game. Elizabethton will learn not to mess with the bull or you will get the Horns.

HAMPTON, I was just about 100% sure that I would be going to watch Johnson Co. beat the team from the big city. I am sure the alliance 34 will be going too. What are you doing Friday night? You can ride up there with me if you want to since you drove all the way to Oneida last week...

HAMPTON, I was just about 100% sure that I would be going to watch Johnson Co. beat the team from the big city. I am sure the alliance 34 will be going too. What are you doing Friday night? You can ride up there with me if you want to since you drove all the way to Oneida last week...

Yeah I will def be heading up to the Longhorn nation run by the Atwoods. Yeah will get together and ride to Mountain City and bring the Alliance team all the way to Johnson County to pull for the Mighty Longhorns.

Jellico has two really good stick out athletes i Buckner #12 and Kellogg #3 but i heard against Sunbright kellogg got tossed out and will be out against Hampton but word is buckner would have had 2 to 3 more touchdowns on hampton if his go to guy was there but Jellico has showed a lot of improvement but with Jellico losing Kellogg it will slow the passing game alot they have another reciever #5 but hes not consistent at all but hey Buckners like hoodeney who knows what could happen look for alot of action from buckner

Jellico has two really good stick out athletes i Buckner #12 and Kellogg #3 but i heard against Sunbright kellogg got tossed out and will be out against Hampton but word is buckner would have had 2 to 3 more touchdowns on hampton if his go to guy was there but Jellico has showed a lot of improvement but with Jellico losing Kellogg it will slow the passing game alot they have another reciever #5 but hes not consistent at all but hey Buckners like hoodeney who knows what could happen look for alot of action from buckner

Does the Kellogg kid have a brother that played there a few years back. That boy could play. I don't think Jellico is getting enough respect, they have won their first two games handily. I just think they are getting Hampton at a bad time. These boys should be focused and ready to show people what kind of team they really are.