Hampton @ Jellico

RockyTop4Life

Pujo its called discipline. Something Coach Lambo precahes and teaches every day. Ever heard of it?

The New England Patroits teach disapline , they still have penalties. You got ALOT of help and still got beat. Idoubt you will have as much help this week. I'd be willing to bet ,you;re disaplined team will have at least 5 penalties, how in the heck will you play through that. Unless Coalfield is weak as heck.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The New England Patroits teach disapline , they still have penalties. You got ALOT of help and still got beat. Idoubt you will have as much help this week. I'd be willing to bet ,you;re disaplined team will have at least 5 penalties, how in the heck will you play through that. Unless Coalfield is weak as heck.

You all got a whole lot of breaks and still only won by 2. If the refs had called everything you al would have never had a leagl play. Your big boys hold every single play, but thats football. Pujo either get tough or shut up because football is a man's game and you cry too much to be a man.

youall are the ones whining. afterall we did come out on top we dont have a whole lot to whine about besides poor officiating but thats alright as long as we got that W. this is a hampton jellico thread buddy if you dont like what were saying then get out. youre still crying about what happend last week. how long is this going to last?

You all got a whole lot of breaks and still only won by 2. If the refs had called everything you al would have never had a leagl play. Your big boys hold every single play, but thats football. Pujo either get tough or shut up because football is a man's game and you cry too much to be a man.

ask me if your team still lost

Men don't like getting cheated any better than boys do. It was easy to tell the officials were biased, the intenional grouding call and the way they spotted the ball all night, they even give you a td when the guy never got to the endzone. They wern't blind, they were hommies. You still got beat. You fellers were holding ,clipping and were even offsides on the kickoffs. Its on film . Ihope you get a dose of the same medicine this week. I'd love to hear what you fellers would have to say. Trust me ,you wouldn't like any better than we did.

I am so sad that I never had the chance to see an almost "perfect", without penalties, game played by any High School team in my 29 years of following high school football. Although I'm sure it has happened, I've just not saw it myself. Usually when there are few penalties called, it's the same for both teams, NOT JUST ONE! I wasn't even at the game and I cannot say first hand how things were called, but let's just say the difference between the 2 teams total penalties is STRANGE to say the least. As for our big boys holding on every play, it's possible, but for Oneida to never hold is inconceivable.

Does the Kellogg kid have a brother that played there a few years back. That boy could play. I don't think Jellico is getting enough respect, they have won their first two games handily. I just think they are getting Hampton at a bad time. These boys should be focused and ready to show people what kind of team they really are.

It was his cousin that played