Macon vs Eagles

maconballmom11

Where was our head coach for the first half? AGAIN, Our boys lost due to coaching errors!!!! Watch your films coaches , if it ain't working pull the guy out and put someone in that will make it happen, ( EVEN IF IT'S A FRESHMAN)!!!! I think all the boys played hard tonight against Westmoreland...we just need our coaches tweaking our players!!!!!! Secondary???? Where is it?????

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was our head coach for the first half? AGAIN, Our boys lost due to coaching errors!!!! Watch your films coaches , if it ain't working pull the guy out and put someone in that will make it happen, ( EVEN IF IT'S A FRESHMAN)!!!! I think all the boys played hard tonight against Westmoreland...we just need our coaches tweaking our players!!!!!! Secondary???? Where is it?????

I am sure the coaches will take your suggestions under advisement. Let me guess...your kid is a freshman?

So what player do you think should get pulled and a freshman put in there place. And as far as the secondary goes, there's a few of the same coaches now, that coached when I played and our defense was pretty good that year, so maybe you shouldn't point all the blame at the coaches. I don't think the coaches forgot how to coach in a few years time.

I am sure the coaches will take your suggestions under advisement. Let me guess...your kid is a freshman?

No my kid is not a freshman!!! Not meaning that a freshman needs to go in just used that as an example, but putting a no name kid that knows the plays and wants to play is better than Mr. Big Shots son that can't do his job on the field.

I have to agree with maconballmom11. This town has always been and will always be "clicky".

It is coaching error when there are other players that can get the job done. Whether they are Freshman or Senior.

As an observation....looks like one of our Linbackers could be used as a Fullback to provide a hole. Our running game is crap. And, why do we run the same one and beat a dead horse.............

So what player do you think should get pulled and a freshman put in there place. And as far as the secondary goes, there's a few of the same coaches now, that coached when I played and our defense was pretty good that year, so maybe you shouldn't point all the blame at the coaches. I don't think the coaches forgot how to coach in a few years time.

I am not saying they don't know how to coach, because I think that Coach Cook is a great head football coach along with Fitz, Shrum,and Dean. But that our team needs some tweaking as far as who is playing and where they are playing. I don't pretend to be a coach and they may very well be playing the best they have and thats all fine and good. All I know is what I see at the games. How many passes and kick returns were dropped? I am supporting my TIGERS no matter who plays or who coaches!!!! Go Tigers!!!!!

Funny how early on, people at Macon Co. were talking all this good stuff about their coaching staff and how they had like 5 ex-head coaches. Now they are the only reason Macon Co. is 0-2. I have heard that Macon. Co. is one of the worst places for blaming coaches. I thought Macon Co. done well to come back the other night the way they did. Granted the officials helped that effort some what, but they still gave a good effort when they had to.

Funny how early on, people at Macon Co. were talking all this good stuff about their coaching staff and how they had like 5 ex-head coaches. Now they are the only reason Macon Co. is 0-2. I have heard that Macon. Co. is one of the worst places for blaming coaches. I thought Macon Co. done well to come back the other night the way they did. Granted the officials helped that effort some what, but they still gave a good effort when they had to.

You would be right about Macon is one of the worst places for blaming it all on the coach. Probably, the worst ive ever seen. Not saying that the coaches dont make mistakes Im sure they do, but doesnt everybody? Macon has had some great coaches up there in the past that were turning the program around and even had the best year in school history by going 12-2 to the semi-finals. However, they didnt hang with the good ole boys so they were run out of town. From what Ive seen Coach Cook knows how it is and is doing what the good ole boys want to maybe help him from losing his job.

You would be right about Macon is one of the worst places for blaming it all on the coach. Probably, the worst ive ever seen. Not saying that the coaches dont make mistakes Im sure they do, but doesnt everybody? Macon has had some great coaches up there in the past that were turning the program around and even had the best year in school history by going 12-2 to the semi-finals. However, they didnt hang with the good ole boys so they were run out of town. From what Ive seen Coach Cook knows how it is and is doing what the good ole boys want to maybe help him from losing his job.

Winning ballgame and "showing up" to the games will keep you your job!!!!!!

If SC got a new coach and he lost to GV. He would be tared, feathered, railroaded, and talked about on here for a century. Don't say he wouldn't Antwan. Coaches are like players. They vary in talent. Do you agree with that?

Also team talent overall can make a good coach look bad. Or politics can kill him. Some great coaches has been lost to the politics. Some move on and become a schools worse nightmare year after year.

If SC got a new coach and he lost to GV. He would be tared, feathered, railroaded, and talked about on here for a century. Don't say he wouldn't Antwan. Coaches are like players. They vary in talent. Do you agree with that?

Also team talent overall can make a good coach look bad. Or politics can kill him. Some great coaches has been lost to the politics. Some move on and become a schools worse nightmare year after year.

Lose to GV...nah...can't remember that far back. I don't think that has much to do with this. I think the coaches have a better idea who to play than a player's mom. But hey...that's just me.