Macon vs Eagles

maconballmom11

livin in macon co . guin to school at mchs an worin the football games i kno the offense in an out an the defense watchin kyle grace run around with his head cut off at Qb an watchin allen whitacker get beat every play at Cb this new diamond set offense we run is stupid we dont ned a fast Qb that can throw we need a Qb that can stand in the pocket an throw (jeremy philps) our team has the peces to be good if we didnt play off last names peace R.I.P. JH#41

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

livin in macon co . guin to school at mchs an worin the football games i kno the offense in an out an the defense watchin kyle grace run around with his head cut off at Qb an watchin allen whitacker get beat every play at Cb this new diamond set offense we run is stupid we dont ned a fast Qb that can throw we need a Qb that can stand in the pocket an throw (jeremy philps) our team has the peces to be good if we didnt play off last names peace R.I.P. JH#41

Gawd I hope this is a joke post. If not then please don't post again. Wait, don't post again regardless. Unless you start spelling and punctuating and/or making some sense. This is embarrassing.

This little thread exposes the problems of the Macon Co. football program more than some of the people complaining even realize. To put it bluntly, the people complaining about the coaching staff and where this one and that one should be playing could possibly be the problem. This should be embarrasing to most Macon Co. Tiger fans but I'm afraid its not. I think you all have a good coach, ya'll just have to stand behind him and not be telling your kids he doesnt know what he's doing and underminding the entire team. This is just my opinion, take it for what its worth. By the way, I hope Macon Co. can get back to being as good as they were in the late 80's early 90's when they had those good coaches. Back when they were getting spanked every game. That was the real coaches. Not the coach that took them to the semi finals, he doesnt know what he is doing.

This little thread exposes the problems of the Macon Co. football program more than some of the people complaining even realize. To put it bluntly, the people complaining about the coaching staff and where this one and that one should be playing could possibly be the problem. This should be embarrasing to most Macon Co. Tiger fans but I'm afraid its not. I think you all have a good coach, ya'll just have to stand behind him and not be telling your kids he doesnt know what he's doing and underminding the entire team. This is just my opinion, take it for what its worth. By the way, I hope Macon Co. can get back to being as good as they were in the late 80's early 90's when they had those good coaches.

THE GOOD COACHES OF THE EARLY 90'S WERE RAN OUT BY POLITICS. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

COCHRAN/ELDRIDGE/FITZ....WHAT A TEAM!!!!

It is time for the community in Lafayette to grow up and act like adults. You have the best Coach and Staff that you have ever had. Macon County Football for the last 4 years is hands down better than ever. You have an excellent Middle School team coming up that is going to be hard to handle. I have never seen adults act like such kids. Face the facts, Macon has had probably the best atheletes around for years and years and because you people cannot act like adults and support the Coach you have not been successful. It's sickening!!!!!! Do you think when this Coach is gone that this job is attractive to the best Coaches around. No proven Outstanding Coach wants this job. I wonder why? Come on people look in the mirror.

My goodness, it is Sunday, Macon County plays again in less than a week. Move on, forget about Westmoreland. Go ahead and start hyping yourselves up for another game that you cannot, and will not win. If Westmoreland and Macon County played 5 times this season, this past Friday night would have been as close as you guys would have gotten to beating the Eagles.

It is time for the community in Lafayette to grow up and act like adults. You have the best Coach and Staff that you have ever had. Macon County Football for the last 4 years is hands down better than ever. You have an excellent Middle School team coming up that is going to be hard to handle. I have never seen adults act like such kids. Face the facts, Macon has had probably the best atheletes around for years and years and because you people cannot act like adults and support the Coach you have not been successful. It's sickening!!!!!! Do you think when this Coach is gone that this job is attractive to the best Coaches around. No proven Outstanding Coach wants this job. I wonder why? Come on people look in the mirror.

Thats the problem here and you nailed it.

Having lived there, I would not have believed it if I was not witness to it. The QB club pretty much controls the hiring and firing of the coaching staff. Politics is not the word for it.

I so regret even finding this site and regret more my posting!!!!!! I have learned a good leason but a hard one if you don't have anything good to say, just don't say nothing at all!!!! I have started a big stink over just me being selfish and stating my opinion. The sad part is I let me worrying about at least 4 yrs before my son will play for MCHS and who knows what will happen between now and then!!!! So for all the toes I stepped on, I am deeply sorry!!!! But more so to the coaches and the players!!!!! No more posting for me!!!!