Stone Memorial @ Scott

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Scott. Apparently Stone doesn't know how to put their helmets on because there were flying off all night. (I'm not being an @$$ they really wouldn't stay on because they were getting rocked)Stone didn't score until 3:12 left in the 4th against Scott's back ups and I wish everyone could have seen the look on the 1st team defenses face. They were some mad-men.

It would have been a better game if we had a QB. 2nd string was hurt and 3rd had to play both sides of the ball. Scott still looked good.

I've never heard anyone justify why they aren't very good like people in cumberland co. They always have an excuse of why this happened or why that happened. The other day it was because we don't have our own fieldhouse. There are a bunch of schools that would kill to have your facilities. Go to Kingston and look at their facilities, or Bearden, or knox central, etc... Were scott counties facilities better than yours? If I saw correctly. the kid that u said was hurt played the whole second half. your quarterback didn't have anything to do with giving up 28 pts.

I've never heard anyone justify why they aren't very good like people in cumberland co. They always have an excuse of why this happened or why that happened. The other day it was because we don't have our own fieldhouse. There are a bunch of schools that would kill to have your facilities. Go to Kingston and look at their facilities, or Bearden, or knox central, etc... Were scott counties facilities better than yours? If I saw correctly. the kid that u said was hurt played the whole second half. your quarterback didn't have anything to do with giving up 28 pts.

No excuses, just the facts. I said Scott looked good, as the score showed. As far has your other comments, you need a school tour my friend. Yes we has a beautiful campus, a nice parking lot, the field is getting better. The weight room is tiny and is shared with ALL sports, boys and girls. You coiuld have bought better equipment at Dick's. Yes we have a nice new field house, that is shared with baseball, softball amd soccer. Our old school has much better Football facilites than we do. I know all older schools would like a new campus, but the new campus does not come with all the tools needed to field a football team. We are a new school put in the best 3A region in the state! Give me a break!! You guy's have a good established program and that is what we hope to have someday, until then look for us to make excuses! LOL.

No excuses, just the facts. I said Scott looked good, as the score showed. As far has your other comments, you need a school tour my friend. Yes we has a beautiful campus, a nice parking lot, the field is getting better. The weight room is tiny and is shared with ALL sports, boys and girls. You coiuld have bought better equipment at Dick's. Yes we have a nice new field house, that is shared with baseball, softball amd soccer. Our old school has much better Football facilites than we do. I know all older schools would like a new campus, but the new campus does not come with all the tools needed to field a football team. We are a new school put in the best 3A region in the state! Give me a break!! You guy's have a good established program and that is what we hope to have someday, until then look for us to make excuses! LOL.

you guys have a good program stick in there and your year will come

No one's trying to make any excuses. 2nd string did play all second half, but only because he absolutely had to because 3rd got hit pretty hard and was out of it for a while. In my opinion it was still two pretty even teams, neither one better than the other, but it came down to who wanted it more. Scott was a lot more motivated

Scott Rocked your world and weren't even firing on all cylinders.

Scott Co. Running Back ran over Stones linebackers all night.Getting extra 4or5 yards after contact .But i was surprised

that Stone had as much off. yardage as the end up with.all most 175 in the first half .If they could have scored in the first half i think it would have been closer but still a victory for Scott.The Highlanders just wanted it more,u could see that plain as day.I did like Stones option off. it was hard to stop at times.But the panthers are going to have to find out

a way to protect their Qb's so they can throw.Great win Scott.