Oneida @ Coalfield

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't make it to the Coalfield-York game, but from what I heard Coalfield couldnt do anything against them. I went to the Coalfield-Wartburg game, Coalfield played well, but Wartburg looked like a bunch of 8th graders running around out there. All Coalfield did was quick pitch right and left, thats all they gained their yards on. Maybe 20yards passing? Sean Armes looked very good, if he was 1 step faster, he would be a game breaker. Coalfields front 7 looked great also. But, depending on which Coalfield team shows up and what kind of attitude Coalfield has about Oneida will make this a close game or not. I hope the York game humbled that team.

PUJO......CANT YOU JUST LEAVE IT BE......Your team beat us 14-12.No if's or but's.Geez it's time to move on and get over it

I was ready to, but you're old buddy Ask ME started running his chops on the other thread. I'm not big on starting things ,but I won't run and hide either.

I don't expect to see a lot of points on the board for this one, and the Coalfield fans aren't gonna like to hear this but I just have a bad feeling that Oneida might beat them because, unlike the past couple years in region play, this Jackets team from all indications seems beatable. Coalfield better practice hard and play all 4 quarters because if they don't, Oneida is gonna make it a long night.

Man, that is the truth! TL has the boys in excellent condition and the Indians young sophomores are coming on quick. But Coalfield will be ready no matter what, espeically at home! Friday's too far away. I say we all meet at Robbins and settle it tomorrow night!

Well I say this, if we don't beat Coalfield this time I think we should do like all the other middle school teams in morgan county did to oneida Middle School basketball I think we should vote 'em out and bump 'em up to AA and get them out of our region.They done it, maybe we could try it.Heck if you cant beat them why play them.

I know this is way off topic but I had to throw it in here.

Anyways Indians get ready for this week.It's time to make a statement in our region.

Alright, two weeks in a row the Indians lose by a total of 3 points from a strong AA Rockwood and a wicked Hampton team.With that said the indians are doomed for destiny this week against coalfield, or are they?

First region game for the Indians how will they fare? Lets hear it

WOW! Forgive me for butting in, but for two weeks you have been saying what a weak team Rockwood was, that you were LEAST IMPRESSED with them and bad mouthed them something awful both after Rockwood beat you guys and before Rockwood beat Midway. In fact, you predicted Midway would easily beat Rockwood. Now the Indians lose by a total of 3 points to STRONG AA ROCKWOOD and a wicked Hampton! I am sure Rockwood fans thank you for finally seeing the light! If you remember I warned you last week in the Midwa-Rockwood discussion post that Rockwood had played with you guys only throwing 5 passes and running the fullback 22 times up the middle. I also said they did that because they knew they could beat you guys by playing that way and that they had kept their high potent offense in hiding so better teams like Midway and our region opponents wouldnt get a look at it. In case you didnt hear, Rockwood came out in a spread offense, passed for 4 touchdowns in the first half and once again had a dominating running attack to match. Midway didnt know what hit them. Just be thankful the Tigers took it easy on you and didnt throw open the offense like they did to poor Midway.