Oneida @ Coalfield

And you my ignorant friend are stupid to think a highschool team is not going to comitt more than 3 penalties in 2 games. I bet you get at least 5 this Friday.

"I" am not going to get any penalties this Friday. I'm merely an unbiased observer. However, you may very well be right that Oneida has 5 penalties against Coalfield. Maybe they will have 10. Maybe more. But I'll grant you this much: If Oneida is fortunate enough to win the football game, I doubt you'll see them whining about officiating. You Hampton boys beat anything I have ever seen. As upset as you get because you got called for grabbing a facemask, I'd hate to see what you'd do if your guy was down on one knee and the ball was ripped out of his hands and carried in for a touchdown without the play being blown dead . . . or if two touchdowns had been called back due to penalties during the course of the game . . . or, well, you get my point. Geez, as much as you boys complain and call for a TSSAA investigation after a win, I'd hate to see what would happen if you lose a game this season.

Don't you guys have a region game to play this week, or do you just enjoy making yourself look silly on other threads?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I" am not going to get any penalties this Friday. I'm merely an unbiased observer. However, you may very well be right that Oneida has 5 penalties against Coalfield. Maybe they will have 10. Maybe more. But I'll grant you this much: If Oneida is fortunate enough to win the football game, I doubt you'll see them whining about officiating. You Hampton boys beat anything I have ever seen. As upset as you get because you got called for grabbing a facemask, I'd hate to see what you'd do if your guy was down on one knee and the ball was ripped out of his hands and carried in for a touchdown without the play being blown dead . . . or if two touchdowns had been called back due to penalties during the course of the game . . . or, well, you get my point. Geez, as much as you boys complain and call for a TSSAA investigation after a win, I'd hate to see what would happen if you lose a game this season.

Don't you guys have a region game to play this week, or do you just enjoy making yourself look silly on other threads?

85 TO 5 and they don't want to call the 5, Then they mark it off From the line of scrimmage instead the spot of the foul. It was a joke and the joke was on us. GET REAL.

Lets just... not worry about that game anymore. we are almost at the end of week 2 arguing about week 1. (week 2 right? oneida/rockwood game was week 0 i hope...) I think it doesnt matter if coalfied was a middle school team. When you play a rivalry as big as Oneida VS Coalfied, you play to the level of your competition. I think in this instance, it would be coalfield playing up to oneida's level, for the first time in a long time. I won't be at the game personally, but i look forward to reading about it here, and seeing it on Friday Night Lights. Hopefully, it wont be about bad officiating or bad mouthing the other team. It will just be about a hard nosed, hard fought battle, with both teams coming out beaten half to death, and one of them has their arm in the air.

They might cry a little, they are still crying over a game that happened last season. Next

They might cry a little, they are still crying over a game that happened last season. Next

Man this is not healthy, you have been on this for days, how many times have you watched the film? Man I have respected your opinion, but now your going off the deep end over a game you won man do you have OCD or what. Yor post are starting to be ramblings and only make sense unless you read way back in the thread, turn you Pc off and get some rest.

Man this is not healthy, you have been on this for days, how many times have you watched the film? Man I have respected your opinion, but now your going off the deep end over a game you won man do you have OCD or what. Yor post are starting to be ramblings and only make sense unless you read way back in the thread, turn you Pc off and get some rest.

Only replying to things aimed at me.I'm willing to shut up when everyone else is.

Only replying to things aimed at me.I'm willing to shut up when everyone else is.

I think If I was geting help to win a game, then I would be upset when I didn't win the game , Twice. If oneida won the games then what you say make sense, But they lost both games, That make your comment look stupid. This is starting to look bad for hampton and those with that opinion.

I think If I was geting help to win a game, then I would be upset when I didn't win the game , Twice. If oneida won the games then what you say make sense, But they lost both games, That make your comment look stupid. This is starting to look bad for hampton and those with that opinion.

I think this was aimed at me again, I think I would be sick if the penalties were that lopsided and still lost.

I think this was aimed at me again, I think I would be sick if the penalties were that lopsided and still lost.

That is what I just said. That is why your boat does not float And you know I'm not a Oneida man /I think this make no sense You let 1 kid get under your skin and then you over thought the point,This is something doe not matter to Oneida or Hampton and will Only make bad blood between hampton and oneida.I watched the game and I saw a young team battle a better team and grow as the game went on. and I saw amature team get better from the struggle, This game was good for both, not a negative at all, so stop thinking that way. Nobody is attacking you just the subject. and thats is the last I will say about it.