Oneida @ Coalfield

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I told everybody back after last season. No Brandon Davis means no wins. After that whipping vs. York I can't wait to see the Indians do the same thing to them.

Coalfield has won five straight against Oneida. In 2002 and in 2003, the Indians had the better team, but Coalfield won 12-0 in '02 and 14-8 in '03 to start this winning streak. Coalfield could very easily win this game. It's going to be a war, regardless of who wins.

'92 SC, was the kicker Shafer Belisle? He has been a member of the soccer team forever. He has a huge leg, and if his technique has improved, 40 yards should not be much of a problem for him. I'm serious, I couldn't believe the distance he drives a soccer ball sometimes. If it's not Belisle, then this "new" kicker must really be good!

Kazzy

'92 SC, was the kicker Shafer Belisle? He has been a member of the soccer team forever. He has a huge leg, and if his technique has improved, 40 yards should not be much of a problem for him. I'm serious, I couldn't believe the distance he drives a soccer ball sometimes. If it's not Belisle, then this "new" kicker must really be good!

Kazzy

Yea i play against "Belisle" If you came to the Scott vs. Oneida game this year in soccer, then im the kid who dropped the 30 yrd free kick over to tie up the game.

And if you read other threads It doesn't take a scientist to know Rockwood won, better yet dumb butt who is even talking about rockwood,.My invitation is open to you too,,,You can come blow the dust off our GOld Ball as well, since rockwood hasn't won state since 1976, did they even have rewards for winning back then, just asking..this thread is about oneida and coalfield if you haven,t noticed so if you want to talk smack call me....Oh wait I forgot you don't have my number, here it is 1-800-WHO-CARES

slimpikins. 92StateChamps is actually sponsered by Pizza Plus. And one more thing, He has a State Title to hang his hat on, What do you have? Loudmouth Champion of the world?

We played the best defense two weeks ago at Rockwood. Hampton's defense wasn't tough and I'm sure Coalfield's won't be either.

For Oneida's sake, you better hope Coalfields defense is not as good as Hamptons, if so, get ready for another loss. Without the lucky pass ,you averaged a little over 2 yards a play. I checked the stats against Rockwood, you did much better in that game. The truth will stand when the world falls. Hampton was also playing without a difference maker on both sides of the ball. Heck of a fullback and linebacker.

I think this will be the best set of linebackers Oneida will see this season, If they shut down oneida running game, then this will be a low score. Coaldield Is almost the same niether team has showed much of a passing game and seems to push the ball with log drives were coalfoeld made points off turn overs,This will be a defensive battle Unless one of them fiqures out how to play catch. Oneida Front five did not Look very good until the end of the game But they did give the qb time to throw, I still think Hampton should have tried throwing at the corners.

For Oneida's sake, you better hope Coalfields defense is not as good as Hamptons, if so, get ready for another loss. Without the lucky pass ,you averaged a little over 2 yards a play. I checked the stats against Rockwood, you did much better in that game. The truth will stand when the world falls. Hampton was also playing without a difference maker on both sides of the ball. Heck of a fullback and linebacker.

How many more times are we gonna hear about the lucky pass and averaging over two yards a play.Never in my life have a seen somebody who backs a team that has won complain so much....Pujo do you need a pacifier

Yea i play against "Belisle" If you came to the Scott vs. Oneida game this year in soccer, then im the kid who dropped the 30 yrd free kick over to tie up the game.

sorry kid, but we are talking football and good for you on the kick

Kazzy

Kaz, I think by me answering your statement here would be unleashing the "SECRET".I can not do that for fear of somebody else reading this thread.However get to the game early tonight and you may se this "SECRET" warming up.

Waited all week for this prediction: OHS 28 CHS 14

Go scalp 'em tribal warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many more times are we gonna hear about the lucky pass and averaging over two yards a play.Never in my life have a seen somebody who backs a team that has won complain so much....Pujo do you need a pacifier sorry kid, but we are talking football and good for you on the kick

You better not talk to Pujo like that, he might make OHS 92 State Champs bow down to him.