Beech vs. Kenwood

SWAT07

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two teams along with Mount Juliet & Clarksville are the four teams from Region 6-4A that will be playoff bound this November. Rossview may suprise me though and sneak into the playoffs leaving one of the previous four teams out.

Portland is still young and one season away. Springfield has to worry about scoring a point this year as they've been blanked in their first two contests in '07. Northwest is still terrible and may not win a game this year either.

THE WINNER OF THIS ONE WILL SET THEMSELVES UP TO GET TO THE POSTSEASON & POSSIBLY EVEN MAKE A RUN AT THIS REGION TITLE!!!!!

Kenwood: 20

Beech: 14

I dont think rossview is going to be all that this year. Depending on how they do against Clarksville high...i think they will finish about 3-7. They are still young and lost many last year. I think Portland is a year away as well. and Northwest has a long road ahead of them. I feel that Kenwood is the team to beat this year...Mt. Juliet will be one heck of a game.

I dont think rossview is going to be all that this year. Depending on how they do against Clarksville high...i think they will finish about 3-7. They are still young and lost many last year. I think Portland is a year away as well. and Northwest has a long road ahead of them. I feel that Kenwood is the team to beat this year...Mt. Juliet will be one heck of a game.

Sounds to me like you and kenwood are looking ahead. That can be very dangerous. I would worry about the game this friday. That is what Beech is doing.

ALL OF THIS IS TRUE ABOUT THE GUYS AT KENWOOD!! THEY DO HAVE ALOT OF TALENT BUT THEY ALSO SEEM TO CHOKE A LOT DURING THE SEASON. LAST YR THEY STARTED 5 AND 1 I THINK AND BLEW THE REST OF THE SEASON. I HEARD THAT THEY LOOK BIG BUT THEY ARE SOFT AT TIMES. THE DEFENSE DID A GOOD JOB FRIDAY AND OFFENSE MOVED THE BALL A LITTLE. THEY ARE WORKING ON THE 3RD OR 4TH OC IN 4 YEARS. IT ALWAYS TAKES 2 OR 3 YRS TO GET THE SYSTEM WORKING. I'LL PICK BEECH TO PULL IT OFF AFTER HALFTIME.

BEECH 14

KENWOOD 7