Huntingdon VS. Dyer Co.

Titans02

dyer county isnt really all that good period. last week's win against liberty was nothing short of crap. dyer county thinks with davis, clark, mclin, miller and some others that they will have a good season. WRONG!!! this friday against huntigdon will be the beginning of their usual long spiral down like. huntingdon will beat dyer county by at least 20. my prediction this year is that dyer county will be last in the region.

dyer county has looked ok so far. kinda depends on clark and how he is playing. BA is the only impressive player they have. he could play on any team in west tn he is a great player. this game will come down to if clark is running for his life and how good huntingdons d-fence is. dyer county isnt bad just not in the top 4 of 7aaa yet.... dyercounty wont finish last you still have obion and ripley in this region.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer County's defence will keep them in many games this year. They have faster speed and they hit better too. If DC can get a few breaks and get that West Coast offence clicking, this game could get real interesting. They have come a long way from last year. They do have some backs, that can run the ball too. By the forth quarter the Jackson Liberty team they were playing, was blowing wind. When you go with the no huddle the whole game it takes a lot out of your defence, just ask Jackson Liberty. They had no time to bring in extra players, that will take a toll on any team, especially if you have players that play both ways.

it's also hard on the offense. Especially when the QB has to pick himself up off the ground and try to call the next play rembering how bad it hurt the last time he tried to stand in the pocket and pass. Unless you're offensive line is really really good (which they may be i dont know i havent seen them) that west coast offense aint gonna turn out real well for you.

I will give Dyer defense credit they were quick and shut down Libertys offense much of the night. Dyer offense wasn't all that great with 5 turnovers, one of the running backs #8 i think looked scared every time he ran the ball, #33 was a work horse.

I'm not taking anything away from Dyer but Liberty isn't a high rank team....

dyer county isnt really all that good period. last week's win against liberty was nothing short of crap. dyer county thinks with davis, clark, mclin, miller and some others that they will have a good season. WRONG!!! this friday against huntigdon will be the beginning of their usual long spiral down like. huntingdon will beat dyer county by at least 20. my prediction this year is that dyer county will be last in the region.

Dyer County 19 Huntington 0 Halftime

DC 26- huntington 0 1:23 left in the third

DC 26- huntington 0 1:23 left in the fourth

It's like I have told everyone during the preseason. IN 2007 THE HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS ARE COMING BACK AND PLAYING WITH A PURPOSE!!!! THEY ARE A TEAM ON A MISSION!!!! Dyer Co. will find this out soon enough on Friday night just as Milan found out last week.

The only team with a prayer to beat Huntingdon this season is Camden. Everyone else is going to walk away with their tails tucked between their legs. BOOK IT!!!

Huntingdon: 42

Dyer Co.: 14

I bet you feel like an idiot!! That's why you don't get on here and run your mouth.