Kingston @ Livingston Academy

wpasi

Kingston by 14.

Wilson was a special player. That team did something most only dream of. I will have to say that without Wilson that team would have never got into the playoffs. He was almost like a superman. The team put him into a position to make plays, and he did. In respect for the team he could not have done it without them, and they could not have done it without Wilson.

What a great memory that I was able to experience with my son. We have many great times watching football. Livingston Academy was and is a great program good luck tonight, and good luck to Kingston.

Doesn't every team dream of winning it all?

GO BIG BLUE!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Vic might be getting them back to the way we played in '98! Hope they can keep it up, Go Jackets

Well I got home from the game and sat down and ate a big plate of crow! It is absolutely unbelieveable how this team changes from week to week. After the way we played last week and built up these kids confidence, why go back to being so conservative like in week 0? Someone was spreading some bad info on Kingston. If they can cut down on their illegal motion penalties and find a spot for #27,(man, that kid is fast!) no doubt they will get the #4 spot in region--- or maybe higher! One bright spot for LA--Keifer Smith had a good night running the ball.

Well I got home from the game and sat down and ate a big plate of crow! It is absolutely unbelieveable how this team changes from week to week. After the way we played last week and built up these kids confidence, why go back to being so conservative like in week 0?

Agreed!! Yea, on the crow part too ..Not making light of the situation OldCat, but the only we are going to have a chance on offense to move the ball is to "free it up". We saw last week what can happen when we do.