Kingston @ Livingston Academy

wpasi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont no what LA's problem is i think that the team is tryin to live in 2005... I mean i no that they have one of the hardest schedules in the state with no doubt but its not like there playing as a team.. They got to get out of 2005 .. And all the young players have to step up and do what has to be done... The D line played horrible i thought they was gettin drove back into there line backers or going up field and trying to do it all by there selfs. Everyone knows that they all have to work as one and do there jobs and everything will work out fine but thats just my opinion...

I dont no what LA's problem is i think that the team is tryin to live in 2005... I mean i no that they have one of the hardest schedules in the state with no doubt but its not like there playing as a team.. They got to get out of 2005 .. And all the young players have to step up and do what has to be done... The D line played horrible i thought they was gettin drove back into there line backers or going up field and trying to do it all by there selfs. Everyone knows that they all have to work as one and do there jobs and everything will work out fine but thats just my opinion...

I sure hope you are not a player criticizing your staff. And by the way your grammer is, and the fact your name is what it is, it seems that way.

I don't think LA is living in '05..Great run no doubt. But, it's the years before as well. LA, players and fans alike, have become accustomed to a winning tradition. Which should be expected, but patience is virtue, and we don't have alot of that sometimes..I don't think coaching has anything to do with it either..I agree with you on one thing and that is everyone is not on the same page, but again patience is the key with this young inexperienced team. They have talent there, but for the most part, they are all young. King 21 said it best "just keep working hard LA". The true fans will stick it out with you, I promise..

When I saw Kingston scrimmage against Tyner, I knew they had some speed. Sounds like they are putting together the makings of a nice season. Let's not forget the 5-0 start last year, that did not work out too well in the end.

Your right, unless you are one of the big three in 2-3A, the meat of your region schedule will tell all..But, I do think Kingston is better this year IMO. As usual, the battle is generally for 4th.

I don't think LA is living in '05..Great run no doubt. But, it's the years before as well. LA, players and fans alike, have become accustomed to a winning tradition. Which should be expected, but patience is virtue, and we don't have alot of that sometimes..I don't think coaching has anything to do with it either..I agree with you on one thing and that is everyone is not on the same page, but again patience is the key with this young inexperienced team. They have talent there, but for the most part, they are all young. King 21 said it best "just keep working hard LA". The true fans will stick it out with you, I promise..

I also don't think LA is living in '05. Truth of the matter is in '05 they had a proven leader in Cates who everyone could rally around. He had a GOOD supporting cast but not great. When you have a player like Cates, he makes everybody around him better. But, enough about that. As for '07, let's be honest. LA had a bad performance against Smith Co. and a terrible performance against Kingston. They were suposed to have made strides against Trousdale, but I believe they were just an average at best football team. Trousdale Co. was shutout by Watertown and will probably get knocked around pretty good against Smith Co. LA is not a real talented team and the majority of their players are young, but giving up a touchdown on a running play on the last play of the 1st half against Kingston is pretty bad. Line play hasn't been up to par all year, but that may be because of personel. They have played pretty conservitive on offense all season and when they have thrown the ball (other than 2 or 3 plays in the 2nd game) it's not been very efective. Maybe the coaches feel they don't have the players to throw the ball more. That is strictly a guess. The Wildcat nation is hoping for the best. With all the Knoxville teams left to play, a 3-3 finish would be great. GO BIG BLUE.

I also don't think LA is living in '05. Truth of the matter is in '05 they had a proven leader in Cates who everyone could rally around. He had a GOOD supporting cast but not great. When you have a player like Cates, he makes everybody around him better. But, enough about that. As for '07, let's be honest. LA had a bad performance against Smith Co. and a terrible performance against Kingston. They were suposed to have made strides against Trousdale, but I believe they were just an average at best football team. Trousdale Co. was shutout by Watertown and will probably get knocked around pretty good against Smith Co. LA is not a real talented team and the majority of their players are young, but giving up a touchdown on a running play on the last play of the 1st half against Kingston is pretty bad. Line play hasn't been up to par all year, but that may be because of personel. They have played pretty conservitive on offense all season and when they have thrown the ball (other than 2 or 3 plays in the 2nd game) it's not been very efective. Maybe the coaches feel they don't have the players to throw the ball more. That is strictly a guess. The Wildcat nation is hoping for the best. With all the Knoxville teams left to play, a 3-3 finish would be great. GO BIG BLUE.

Pretty fair view for the first post..Welcome!