Kingston @ Livingston Academy

wpasi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you are right..I just think it will be a closer game than some of the predictions I have seen made.

GO BIG BLUE!!!

I hope your right Big Dad....the young Wildcats have made great strides since 2 a days. Hung in there with Smith Co. for a half and after a horrible start at Trousdale Co. settled down and had a chance to win . But sources tell me that Kingston is a very big team with lots of speed......it just don't get any eaiser for the Cats. After all they have played the hardest schedule in 3A the last 2 years...and this year's schedule pretty much plays that same ole tune. I just hope the Cats fight every Friday night like they have these past 2 weeks. It will take that kind of effort just to keep it close with the teams in this Region. Good Luck Cats keep working hard and stay positive. Your time is COMING !!!

I think that LA has alot of work to do to compete week in and week out in Region 2. The state championship two years ago came after a 5-5 regular season, not dominant by any means. I think that Kingston will be in competition with AC and Scott for the 4th or 3rd playoff spot...there may be some big games this fall with suprising results. That being said...Kingston by Many, Many Points...Let's say 24.

I think that LA has alot of work to do to compete week in and week out in Region 2. The state championship two years ago came after a 5-5 regular season, not dominant by any means. I think that Kingston will be in competition with AC and Scott for the 4th or 3rd playoff spot...there may be some big games this fall with suprising results. That being said...Kingston by Many, Many Points...Let's say 24.

OK where to start?? First you are nuts..We dominated Kingston that year..And we are better this year than last..You are entitled to an opinion, but use a sensible one 2nd, Just exactly who is going to knock out one of the big three for the third playoff spot???