Cookeville vs Coffee Co

windysports

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee Co usually plays Cookeville tough.Red Raiders have not played well this yr, but CC has their best team since Price has been there. Coffee Co wins by 14.

I really dont think that Coffee has played that bad, if someone could talk to Coach Ferg i bet he would tell you that he is glad that game is over. Coffee gave up three big plays which decided the game. Sisk will work those problems out and Price will keep his offense going and everything will be ok for Coffee. I hope i am back in town for the game.

I am holding off for the prediction.

Cookeville has momentum on their side and will roll through Coffee County like they have in the past. All I've heard is about some all state running back from Florida joining CC this year....if they have to go out of state to try to get players, something must be wrong.

I say they might need to get about 10 more players from Florida if they wanna beat Cookeville this year.

Cookeville 21

Coffee County 6

Cookeville has momentum on their side and will roll through Coffee County like they have in the past. All I've heard is about some all state running back from Florida joining CC this year....if they have to go out of state to try to get players, something must be wrong.

I say they might need to get about 10 more players from Florida if they wanna beat Cookeville this year.

Cookeville 21

Coffee County 6

i don't know what games you have been watching but it has been a long time since cookeville rolled through coffee county ......

as for 2p's question lebron and bill are going to the tssaa this week to try and get it over-turned.