Cookeville vs Coffee Co

windysports

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no sir...you guys have and there is a lot of excitement in Manchester. Good luck.

What do you think we are going to do, say how bad a team is. Get a clue. We talk good about the team because we think they are. Raiders are 1-1, a lot of teams wish they had this record. Wingman you have always picked on Coffee Co. so what is your job to pick on teenagers or throw flags at freshman games.

no sir...you guys have and there is a lot of excitement in Manchester. Good luck.

Thanks for the good words, there is allot of excitement, CC has allot of seniors that have been togerther since there youth football days. if the coach's keep pushing and the seniors play like seniors it should be a good year.

As for the Florida transfer, his family is from Manchester and we are glad he is with us. he is a good young man.

guys don't gang up on wingman so bad... me and him have had it out in the past but he hasn't been so down on cc lately... good luck to the big red this week... this is the most important game of the year and to the players do what you know how to do, listen to your coaches execute the game plan. contain on defense and you will win.... to quote phil fulmer... we kinda.... you don't have to have an "S" on your chest but you darn better represent that flag on your helmet... GO GET UM RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in 2002 and 2003 coffee county beat cookeville, but you said roll through like in the past.... so you sir don't know what you are talking about.... i have a lot of respect for coach josslin and the cookeville program, i used to live in cookeville... but coffee county always plays cookeville close and i expect this year to be just as close or closer than ever

In 2005 Cookeville 28 Coffee County 13

In 2006 Cookeville 45 Coffee County 35

So you sir apparently call losing by at least 10 points the past 2 years CLOSE?!?! Pretty sad you have to date back to 2003 for the last victory against Cookeville, but I believe that was during Cookeville's rebuilding year. In 2002, I played and was handed the L by Coffee County, but we went on to win the region. Cookeville has owned this region for 4 out of the last 5 years. Until Coffee County can stop talking on the computer and do something on the field...nothing will ever change. Good Luck!

What do you think we are going to do, say how bad a team is. Get a clue. We talk good about the team because we think they are. Raiders are 1-1, a lot of teams wish they had this record. Wingman you have always picked on Coffee Co. so what is your job to pick on teenagers or throw flags at freshman games.

CHS, he picked yall to win. Appreciate the support .....that feud was over a long time ago.

CHS, he picked yall to win. Appreciate the support .....that feud was over a long time ago.

nothing to add here but 2 priceless has posted on evert thread this morning so I am going behind him to remove his name as last post on the entire page

I will say I think cc gets everything they can out of the talent they have and always play hard. They are one good throwing qb away from being a lot better.

haha no 2P he did not pick us to win ... but I'm ready for Friday night. The Cavs are always good and even better this year than last year. Only chance CC has to win is to keep the Cookeville offense off the field...with CC's running game then that could happen

haha no 2P he did not pick us to win ... but I'm ready for Friday night. The Cavs are always good and even better this year than last year. Only chance CC has to win is to keep the Cookeville offense off the field...with CC's running game then that could happen

Have you thrown the flag in on CC defense just two games into the year?? i hope not, i know the scores that they have given up look bad, but they are just a few big plays away from being 2 and 0. its along year and i feel good about Coach Sisk fixing problems as the year goes on. you will see a better defense this week than you did last wk.

However you are right if the offense is not on the field it is hard to score, but as we all know, allot of times CC scores fast, that works against us sometimes.