Cookeville vs Coffee Co

windysports

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whens the last time Coffee County beat Cookeville?? Has Coffee County ever won a region championship? Rolled through or not, a win is a win and Cookeville always seems to come out on top.

in 2002 and 2003 coffee county beat cookeville, but you said roll through like in the past.... so you sir don't know what you are talking about.... i have a lot of respect for coach josslin and the cookeville program, i used to live in cookeville... but coffee county always plays cookeville close and i expect this year to be just as close or closer than ever

Coffee Co. does seem to give the Cavs some trouble at times,even though Cookeville has been able to win 'em.

We've had less trouble with Lincoln County the past few years than we have with Coffee,which is hard to explain...

Still Cookeville SHOULD win this game by a couple of touchdowns,and I thnk they will.

Who is the Florida transfer? What's his name?

GO CAVS!!

THE SQUAD

blake tinsley he is a back... we have goins and tinsley at wing and kanjanabout at fullback...heard cookeville was using two qb's is that true?

Nah.We played two in the Sparta game last week cause we were up 21-0 early in the 2nd quarter. Gave soph back up Mason Espinosa some PT.He will be a good one in the future but right now Taylor Hennigan's the man.

THE SQUAD

Coffee Co. does seem to give the Cavs some trouble at times,even though Cookeville has been able to win 'em.

We've had less trouble with Lincoln County the past few years than we have with Coffee,which is hard to explain...

Still Cookeville SHOULD win this game by a couple of touchdowns,and I thnk they will.

Who is the Florida transfer? What's his name?

GO CAVS!!

THE SQUAD

you are underestimating a very good Red Raiders team