Franklin Rebels VS Ravenwood Raptors

franktownsoccer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin atleast by 2 or 3 td's. i dont think that ravenwood is going to get pass the best defense in the state, i think and on offense with keylo lee, casey dykes, and anthony steele in the backfield for franklin ravenwood has no chance.

I don't think Franklin is the best defense in the state. McCallie moved the ball pretty efficiently against them.

Franklin is the best defense in the region, however and they will win this one by 10+ points.

I don't think Franklin is the best defense in the state. McCallie moved the ball pretty efficiently against them.

Franklin is the best defense in the region, however and they will win this one by 10+ points.

what facts are you basing your comment that Franklin is the best defense in the region? I would say you have no facts until you actually play someone in the region!!

what facts are you basing your comment that Franklin is the best defense in the region? I would say you have no facts until you actually play someone in the region!!

he didnt say that, he was replying to someone who said that they had the best D in the state and was disagreeing. at this point in the season, a team that has a tie and a 28-6 loss has no claim to the best defense in the state.. anywho, franklin in a close one..

On paper I think we would all agree that Franklin would win this one. But after watching them at Mcallie this game could go either way very easy. Now I haven't seen Ravenwood play but I do know that the Becker kid is a playmaker. As for Franklin, it would be great if they realized how good Kelyo Lee was and got him the ball more often.

On paper I think we would all agree that Franklin would win this one. But after watching them at Mcallie this game could go either way very easy. Now I haven't seen Ravenwood play but I do know that the Becker kid is a playmaker. As for Franklin, it would be great if they realized how good Kelyo Lee was and got him the ball more often.

Why dont you coach franklin then.

Franklin atleast by 2 or 3 td's. i dont think that ravenwood is going to get pass the best defense in the state, i think and on offense with keylo lee, casey dykes, and anthony steele in the backfield for franklin ravenwood has no chance.

So how exactly did McCallie score so many points against the best defense in the state?

I didn't see Franklin's game against McCallie, so I can't say how they played. This is a good matchup, the two teams that IMO will finish 1-2 at the top of the region. Franklin lost alot of talent, but alot more are stepping up and filling the voids. Ravenwood returns alot of good talent but haven't hit their stride yet. I'm picking Franklin in this one.

Franklin & Ravenwood has been a good series with the win going either way in the fourth or overtime. This year will be no different. If Franklin defense can cause offensive turnover deep in Ravenwood territory like BA this past Friday, then Franklin will win. If not, Ravenwood will be the victor. If anyone is predicting a blowout, it's not going to happen. It will be nail biter.