Jo Byrns @ Clarksville Academy

reddevilfever

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to say that Jo Byrns should definitely be in the state title game at the end of this season. They really showed their dominance tonight on offense and defense, especially with the play of Orlando Taylor. I have to say, though, that Clarksville Academy put up a lot more of a fight this year than last year(even though they got shut out). Last year, they couldn't really get any yards whatsoever against the Jo Byrns first team Defense but this year was a different story. My hat goes off to the play of Andy Smith and Heith Dyer because in my mind those guys showed more heart and more will to fight than anyone out on that football field tonight. No matter what the score was they were giving their all and anyone who saw that game should respect that in every way. Also to Zac Burkhart for picking his teammates up when they made a mistake and keeping them strong in the eyes of defeat. Congratulations to Jo Byrns, and good luck on the road to the state title.