Hardin Co. - Munford

utfan2

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to start region play. Northside was terrible. Millington is maybe the second best 5-a team in west tn and we saw what the best 5-a team did to covington so it's hard to view this team. We aren't as bad as we look and aren't as good as we should be. How we match up friday night? I think with shutt out it'll be a close game I think we win with home field advantage and factor in a long bus ride for Hardin.Glad to start region play. Northside was terrible. Millington is maybe the second best 5-a team in west tn and we saw what the best 5-a team did to covington so it's hard to view this team. We aren't as bad as we look and aren't as good as we should be. How we match up friday night? I think with shutt out it'll be a close game I think we win with home field advantage and factor in a long bus ride for Hardin.

Glad to start region play. Northside was terrible. Millington is maybe the second best 5-a team in west tn and we saw what the best 5-a team did to covington so it's hard to view this team. We aren't as bad as we look and aren't as good as we should be. How we match up friday night? I think with shutt out it'll be a close game I think we win with home field advantage and factor in a long bus ride for Hardin.Glad to start region play. Northside was terrible. Millington is maybe the second best 5-a team in west tn and we saw what the best 5-a team did to covington so it's hard to view this team. We aren't as bad as we look and aren't as good as we should be. How we match up friday night? I think with shutt out it'll be a close game I think we win with home field advantage and factor in a long bus ride for Hardin.

The YANKER is concerned that the effects of the lopsided loss has left you with a rare form of "double vision" type symptoms that have filtered down to your ability to communicate...you appear to be saying everything twice!! The YANKER is concerned that the effects of the lopsided loss has left you with a rare form of "double vision" type symptoms that have filtered down to your ability to communicate...you appear to be saying everything twice!! I AM THE DEEPLY CONCERNED YANKER!! I AM THE DEEPLY CONCERNED YANKER!!

The YANKER is concerned that the effects of the lopsided loss has left you with a rare form of "double vision" type symptoms that have filtered down to your ability to communicate...you appear to be saying everything twice!! The YANKER is concerned that the effects of the lopsided loss has left you with a rare form of "double vision" type symptoms that have filtered down to your ability to communicate...you appear to be saying everything twice!! I AM THE DEEPLY CONCERNED YANKER!! I AM THE DEEPLY CONCERNED YANKER!!

We at Munford hit our collective heads on the goal post as Millington was running in yet another touchdown and may very well be suffering a mild form of double vision and will at this very moment will go receive treatment to cure this ill. It did seem at times Millington was playing with 22 on defense.

It was a bad sprain should be out a couple of weeks, It happened in the jamboree 2 weeks ago so he hasn't played since that.

I hope Shutt can return soon. Even though I`m a JCM fan, I`m still a football fan and its nice to see good athletes play the game.

Yanker....you truly amaze me how you quickly diagnosed Cougarmike`s doublevision problem. You are the AMAZING YANKER.