grace vs silverdale

fargen01

Drinking the Kool-Aid???? Surely it's not that big of a stretch to think SD will win

No, not a stretch at all. I wasn't meaning for it to come across that way if it did. It is very possible. To be honest I have even taken Silverdale in my Big Ones picks. But I have a feeling that Grace has as good of a shot to win this game as Silverdale does. Of course I have not seen either team play yet either.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not a stretch at all. I wasn't meaning for it to come across that way if it did. It is very possible. To be honest I have even taken Silverdale in my Big Ones picks. But I have a feeling that Grace has as good of a shot to win this game as Silverdale does. Of course I have not seen either team play yet either.

Just kidding with you

Even though I'm thinking SD a Grace win would not surprise me either. Hard to read when all either team has played so far is muffins

You going to make it down Sat morning for our last (hopefully) clean up day? It's looking really good. Only air conditioned coaches boxes around

You going to make it down Sat morning for our last (hopefully) clean up day? It's looking really good. Only air conditioned coaches boxes around

I will be out of town on Saturday. That's been my problem basically the whole time there has been work going on (good timing on my part ). I guess I should have seen if there was anything that needed to be done in the afternoons during the week that I could help out with since my weekends were full.

I have been by a couple of times though to take a look at it. It looks good. A lot of good work and a lot of hard work has been put into it. That much you can tell. I can't wait until next Friday night when everyone gets to see the work that was put into it.

If there is anything that can be done in the afternoons let me know and I will see what I can do. Any afternoon except for today or obviously tomorrow that is.

I will be out of town on Saturday. That's been my problem basically the whole time there has been work going on (good timing on my part ). I guess I should have seen if there was anything that needed to be done in the afternoons during the week that I could help out with since my weekends were full.

I have been by a couple of times though to take a look at it. It looks good. A lot of good work and a lot of hard work has been put into it. That much you can tell. I can't wait until next Friday night when everyone gets to see the work that was put into it.

If there is anything that can be done in the afternoons let me know and I will see what I can do. Any afternoon except for today or obviously tomorrow that is.

No problem. After we get through this weekend I'll let you know if there are any loose ends.

Silverdale will not win this game! I feel very confident in that statement. Silverdale as not proven they can win the game. Last years ride of success at the close of the season is misleading. Silverdale had wins over Whitwell and Copper. Whitwell missed key players on both sides of the ball due to injury that would have made a big difference in the game. Copper was just bad last year. Silverdale has yet to prove anything this year. Their scrimages didn't prove anything maybe a scrimage with Boyd would have given us something, but wait, they backed out at the last late the light before. Their two wins over Oliver and Riverside are a joke. Oliver and Silverdale both looked bad in that game, Oliver just looked a little worse. Riverside is a first year varsity program that could be the weakest team in the state. Still no proof. Grace lost to a healthy Whitwell last year. Defense did not play well at all. The offense had nearly 500 yards of production, had at least 3 dive stall with turnovers on downs inside the Whitwell 20. Did not play well,lost and should have. Grace should have lost to Copper but the fact that they played for one quarter and scored 28 straight points to end the game and win proves they could have very easily beaten up on them like Silverdale did. Grace played a weak 4A Central team to a tie that included two droped passes that would have scored. Silverdale played Notre Dame to a tie. Central beat on ND like the red headed step child. Grace played a well respected and strong CPA team to a 1-0 win. All of these things equal to a Grace win.

I like Grace by 14 in an emotionally charged game. I could also be wrong.

Good call!!!

Grace just recruited a little better it sounds to me like, maybe coach Allen needs to get a little better at the recruiting, do you think your coach and booster club could give him some pointers?

Most of the key players for Grace are young men who have been there for years--since they were little guys. They are making their school proud.