grace vs silverdale

fargen01

Grace beat Silverdale last year 34-16 i believe, but Silverdale has much improved since then, and looked pretty strong in the last couple of games. As for grace they dont look that bad beating taft 41-18 but taft is not a very good team to brag about so this game should be a good test for both teams. I recall that silverdale has yet to win a game in the grace-silverdale rivalry....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace beat Silverdale last year 34-16 i believe, but Silverdale has much improved since then, and looked pretty strong in the last couple of games. As for grace they dont look that bad beating taft 41-18 but taft is not a very good team to brag about so this game should be a good test for both teams. I recall that silverdale has yet to win a game in the grace-silverdale rivalry....

I think you are pretty accurate and I pick Grace by at least 1 touchdown

i think this will be a close one, it's a very important game for both these teams from a region stand point. Should be a hard fought game. Personally, i think it'll be a shootout. Both offensives are really clicking right now. Blake and Cross make up a very dangerous backfield, but Silverdale has it's share of horses too. It's gonna come down to whos defense can make a few stands. Look for a high scoring game.

I got Grace by 7.

Taft is not a very good team. I guess Oliver Springs is? One win last year makes them good? Riverside? enough said.

This will be a good match up but it has nothing to do with who each has played. Silverdale and Grace are both great schools and when they play Friday it will be a good game. Good luck to both schools and may they both represent Christ well.

i think this will be a close one, it's a very important game for both these teams from a region stand point. Should be a hard fought game. Personally, i think it'll be a shootout. Both offensives are really clicking right now. Blake and Cross make up a very dangerous backfield, but Silverdale has it's share of horses too. It's gonna come down to whos defense can make a few stands. Look for a high scoring game.

I got Grace by 7.

I agree, both of thease teams are gonna get after each other from kickoff. Its definately the region matchup of the week. However I think SD is gonna win this one by a TD in a high scoring battle.

Just out of curiousity...1.do you know how many transfers actually start? 2.have you seen these transfers play?

Just saw the stats TFP article. I'm not sure who started or how much they played but against OS Montgomery had a 66 yard run for a TD and Edwards intercepted a pass and returned it 40 yds for a TD. 2 of the 4 TDs for Silverdale were scored by transfers so they did have a significant impact in that game. I expect several of them will have some playing time this week too. If you know ...which ones started/played and what were their complete stats (O & D )?

I have not posted in a long time, but this thread interests me. I am glad to know that Silverdale just has to show up and they have this game won. If I recall last year that was the same thing that was being said. It should be interesting, but do not put much weight into the fact that one player scored 4 td's. It could have been any one of several people who could have scored he just happened to be the one to get the TD's. There was still two others who scored, and the running back who led the game in rushing didn't score. So don't fool yourselves to think that Grace is terrible and that the "recruiter" is going to just walk on the field and Grace is going hand him the game. The game is played on the field and until Silverdale beats Grace then there is no reason to think that Silverdale can beat Grace. I hate that their coach had to recruit players, but he will eventually get busted for doing it. Sorry, I didn't mean to say recruits, I meant transfers, since normally teams get so many in one year.