Huntland at Perry Co

Guest orange

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too many problems over in perry co this year so im gonna take huntland in this one but i think that a few games in that perry co will start playin to their potential good luck to both teams look forward to seein yall down tha road

It will take PC a few games to pull it together. Huntland wins, but a close game. Margin of victory is 3-7 points

I'd like to see those PC boys win. However, if they can't tackle like they couldn't against MTCS, uh-oh. Huntland is hard to predict because nobody talks about them (you can't even get cell phone service in Huntland. You take your phone out of your pocket and it laughs at you. So nobody has internet either). They always play hard and have great big brutalion linemen but talent is year-to-year.

I once heard a funny joke about a town that was so far off in the boonies that they had their own time zone. Instead of getting to watch the Tennessee game on Saturday, folks had to wait until later and had to watch the UCLA or Oregon State game. Huntland is a place that reminds me of that joke.

I'd like to see those PC boys win. However, if they can't tackle like they couldn't against MTCS, uh-oh. Huntland is hard to predict because nobody talks about them (you can't even get cell phone service in Huntland. You take your phone out of your pocket and it laughs at you. So nobody has internet either). They always play hard and have great big brutalion linemen but talent is year-to-year.

I once heard a funny joke about a town that was so far off in the boonies that they had their own time zone. Instead of getting to watch the Tennessee game on Saturday, folks had to wait until later and had to watch the UCLA or Oregon State game. Huntland is a place that reminds me of that joke.

We have internet and cell phone service to if you have a decent phone. Speaking of boonies have you checked the roads that lead to Linden, TN. Keep talking young man you might be what the hornets need to be ready. The "country boys" will show up at 7:00 Friday night. BE THERE

Its weird but PC is so much faster and bigger than they was last year but they are no where near as good as last years team. This year PC acts just like they dont even care, their just laid back, and no emotion is shown. A few people say PC wont win a game this year and if they keep playing the way they played last week they wont. O-line for PC better get mean and do their job because the running game could be great and defensively make tackles, swarm to the ball. I believe PC gets it together.

PC-31

Hunt-27

The main problem with Perry County is the youth. The loss of Coach Bradley late in the year really hurt the team by forcing them to relearn everything. The lack of emotion you see is because PC has only four or five seniors who reallly want to play. Majoritiy of the others want to win but really don't mind the loss as much because it is not their last year. I hope the Vikings come to play. I say if they come to play Perry 21-17, if they don't Huntland 30-14.

The Huntland kids are young and energetic.. The will play very hard and they will not quit. Rumor has it that they have already left for the game because the team plane was in use somewhere else. Button up your chin straps game time is less than 12 hours away. GO HORNETS

The main problem with Perry County is the youth. The loss of Coach Bradley late in the year really hurt the team by forcing them to relearn everything. The lack of emotion you see is because PC has only four or five seniors who reallly want to play. Majoritiy of the others want to win but really don't mind the loss as much because it is not their last year. I hope the Vikings come to play. I say if they come to play Perry 21-17, if they don't Huntland 30-14.

Don't know that I agree entirely with that statement. A lot of PC's problem is due to the loss of Coach Bradley. They were all really close to him, and some of them have a problem moving on. There are some, however, who play to win no matter what. We have got to instill that attitude into all of them, then we might get somewhere. Coach Bradley does not want them to be a bunch of losers just because he's not there; he wants to see them win as much as anybody.