1A AP top ten

FCSprideatUT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I read somewhere that Oneida is no. 1 in the top 10 moral victories poll

Dont know about that..but I was part of the #1 team in 1992.Been there done that...How about you....Yep didn't think so

If you want to hold the big Gold Ball since you won't ever get to any other way, pm me and I think I could arrange for you to come and hold ours

Class A

Record Pts

1. Jo Byrns (1) 1-0 85

2. FCA (5) 1-0 81

3. Mt. Pleasant (1) 1-1 72

4. South Pittsburg (2) 1-0 68

5. Trousdale Co. (1) 2-0 54

6. Gordonsville 1-1 50

7. Hampton 2-0 30

(tie) Cascade 1-0 30

9. McKenzie (1) 1-0 27

10. Lookout Valley 2-0 22

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Hollow Rock-Bruceton 21. 12, Trinity Christian Academy 19. 13, Midway 15

It doesn't instill alot of Confidence in me if the voters place a Team in Second and don't even know all of those three difficult letters. They must labor over their ballots.

We are ranked too high again this year. We didn't even make it out of the first round last year

I am in no way, shape or form involved with Hampton. BUT SHOW MY BOYS SOME LOVE. They beat the breaks off of a decent 4A team and are 2-0! Oneida is a tough place to play and they still won. Hampton is way better than 7th.

Don't worry about it. The young ladds at Hampton will get a chance to prove their worth during the season. These polls are really only for fans.

I am in no way, shape or form involved with Hampton. BUT SHOW MY BOYS SOME LOVE. They beat the breaks off of a decent 4A team and are 2-0! Oneida is a tough place to play and they still won. Hampton is way better than 7th.

You are only as good as you play on any given night. Thats why you need to bring your AAAAA game every night.