1A AP top ten

FCSprideatUT

We are ranked too high again this year. We didn't even make it out of the first round last year

You and Trousdale both have those nifty gold footballs and reputations. South Pitt could lose as many players as Temple did and they would still be ranked somewhere.

I am in no way, shape or form involved with Hampton. BUT SHOW MY BOYS SOME LOVE. They beat the breaks off of a decent 4A team and are 2-0! Oneida is a tough place to play and they still won. Hampton is way better than 7th.

I am in no way a Hampton hater, but no they are not.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know about that..but I was part of the #1 team in 1992.Been there done that...How about you....Yep didn't think so

If you want to hold the big Gold Ball since you won't ever get to any other way, pm me and I think I could arrange for you to come and hold ours

Wasn't that the first year ya'll got by the Pirates after 5 or 6 tries? I know in 95 Sisco ran for 325 yards on Oneida.

How is everything going this week at UT for the young ladd? FCS is still forcing people to bow down this season arent they? They look to be going good in that 1A class.

FCS beat Ezell 31-0 and their next game is up at Clay County which should be a barn burner. UT is going good although i can't say the same for their football team... oh well, i can always sink back into my blissful years as a never-was.

Now back to top ten prep schools.

You and Trousdale both have those nifty gold footballs and reputations. South Pitt could lose as many players as Temple did and they would still be ranked somewhere.

I am in no way a Hampton hater, but no they are not.

This is not a question meaning to hate on your statement so dont take it like that, but what is your reasoning behind the statment about Hampton???

This is not a question meaning to hate on your statement so dont take it like that, but what is your reasoning behind the statment about Hampton???

Hampton has made the semi-finals in back to back years while only losing 3 games in the last two seasons and they are primed to return for a third straight year. They have a good team and good coaches. I like how physical they play football, the town that supports them and the kids commitment.

That being said, a team from region 1 or 2 has only made it to the blue-cross bowl twice i believe. I think Hampton is the best 1A team in East Tennessee. East Tennessee historically has not been great when playing teams from middle and west.

That being said, a team from region 1 or 2 has only made it to the blue-cross bowl twice i believe. I think Hampton is the best 1A team in East Tennessee. East Tennessee historically has not been great when playing teams from middle and west.

Oneida was one of them in 1992.Just in case I haven't pointed that out yet in this thread.

Wasn't that the first year ya'll got by the Pirates after 5 or 6 tries? I know in 95 Sisco ran for 325 yards on Oneida.

Doesn't matter if it was our first or last (pretty sure it was) pirates was only a small hurdle that year...And evidently you dont know much because in 1995 Oneida didn't even make the playoffs...talking it is fine as long as you can back it up since you know so much

Now back to the topic hopefully Oneida will be back to the contender they used to be where EVERYBODY dreaded coming to or facing it off with the indians