Sunbright Football?

Sadler57

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember this folks, sunbright lost 16 to 18 seniors off last years successful team, it's hard to replace that experience. If you give the new coach a chance you will see improvement. If players did quit the team then maybe they didn't like the changes being made and you know how people and kids don't like changes in small communities.

Lightbright should be better than 0-2, they have several D1 players on the squad. Me no like Lightbright, it hurts my eyes!!!

I was obviously at the DB game where Sunbright lost to David Brainerd. Don't take this as disrespect, but I did not see any D1 players on their team. I thought they were just young and inexperienced. I also thought that they were not in as good as shape as DB, and got tired in the 2nd half.

I was obviously at the DB game where Sunbright lost to David Brainerd. Don't take this as disrespect, but I did not see any D1 players on their team. I thought they were just young and inexperienced. I also thought that they were not in as good as shape as DB, and got tired in the 2nd half.

That comes with young players playing alot. Inexperience means many kids that have not learned how to prepare for the game. It is done in the offseason. Young kids will learn and be much better for it in the future.

I have not seen Sunbright, but it is very rare for a school of that size (or any size) to have several D1 players. Let's be realistic. I watched Coach Harrison grow up in our community. He played for the best coach we ever had and played on the best team we ever had. He also played alot as a sophmore on a very good team that won the distict. Does that make him a coach? No, but it does make him know how to win. He even played on the best baseball team BCHS ever had; according to wins and losses. Give him the opportunity and support he needs, and he will build a program that you can all be proud of. He was a fine young man, and I am certain he still is.

I have not seen Sunbright, but it is very rare for a school of that size (or any size) to have several D1 players. Let's be realistic. I watched Coach Harrison grow up in our community. He played for the best coach we ever had and played on the best team we ever had. He also played alot as a sophmore on a very good team that won the distict. Does that make him a coach? No, but it does make him know how to win. He even played on the best baseball team BCHS ever had; according to wins and losses. Give him the opportunity and support he needs, and he will build a program that you can all be proud of. He was a fine young man, and I am certain he still is.

I can not believe what I just read. Someone from Bled Co said people need to support the coach and he will build a succesful program. Why don't you guys try that sometime? All you guys ever do is complain. I don't understand why you would give advice that you do not heed yourself. HYPOCRIT

I can not believe what I just read. Someone from Bled Co said people need to support the coach and he will build a succesful program. Why don't you guys try that sometime? All you guys ever do is complain. I don't understand why you would give advice that you do not heed yourself. HYPOCRIT

This thread is about Sunbright, not me! I just state the facts as I see them. You know nothing about Bledsoe County, its program, the staff, or the community. You obviosly want to see their program continue to decline so other programs do not look so bad. But again, this thread is supposed to be about SUNBRIGHT FOOTBALL!