Tullahoma at Coffee Co

binns37388

I might as well get the ball rolling. Tullahoma at Coffee Co this season could be one of the most exciting Coffee Pot games ever. Both teams are 2-1 overall and 1-0 in their respective Regions. Scalping tickets is legal in Tennessee and some fans might have to go on Ebay to get tickets for this game. It's gonna be fun. I hope the weather is good.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might as well get the ball rolling. Tullahoma at Coffee Co this season could be one of the most exciting Coffee Pot games ever. Both teams are 2-1 overall and 1-0 in their respective Regions. Scalping tickets is legal in Tennessee and some fans might have to go on Ebay to get tickets for this game. It's gonna be fun. I hope the weather is good.

I heard tickets were already going at 10X face value at the intersection of 41 and 55 lol! ... This will be one for the ages Binns, NO doubt! Way too early to predict, the Raiders are still celebrating the big win over Cookeville tonight!

This should be an interesting game for sure. It being at Coffee Co. should give them a little edge. Coffee Co. did a good job tonight not looking ahead to Tullahoma, and went out and beat a good Cookeville team. Having already played Tullahoma, I must say that Coffee Co.'s pass defense better be ready to play next Friday night because Tullahoma will throw the ball all over the field and then when you think they are going to throw, the Qb. pulls it under and runs for 20 yards. Should be a barn burner for sure, and after talking to several C.C. people, they feel like they have a score to settle with Tullahoma for sure. Might see a couple of personal fouls, or unsportsmanlike conduct penalities in the game, who knows!

Its way too early to predict this game...I just hope it's a really good one as it has been over the years. Sounds like T-town has a pretty solid offense so I'd expect Coffee will practice alot this upcoming week on defending the pass and watching the QB as well. After tonights win I'm gettin alot more excited about this years team and season. I'm looking forward to a great year and some great football!!

We scrimmaged T-town and I think CC should walk out with the W. They are much more solid than Tullahoma. T's qb is really good and yall better work some on the pass rushing.

T-town pretty much manhandled White's Creek though I'm not familiar with that program. Thanks for the support you give us 2p well maybe didnt support us against ur Patriots lol anyways I hope we get another physical game Friday night!! I know it's a rivalry but maybe this year let the teams battle for the Pot instead of the fans lol.

T-town pretty much manhandled White's Creek though I'm not familiar with that program. Thanks for the support you give us 2p well maybe didnt support us against ur Patriots lol anyways I hope we get another physical game Friday night!! I know it's a rivalry but maybe this year let the teams battle for the Pot instead of the fans lol.

Physical is right......we missed our #7 last night because of yall giving him a concussion. Hitting Tinsley is like hitting the side of a mountain.