Tullahoma at Coffee Co

binns37388

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might as well get the ball rolling. Tullahoma at Coffee Co this season could be one of the most exciting Coffee Pot games ever. Both teams are 2-1 overall and 1-0 in their respective Regions. Scalping tickets is legal in Tennessee and some fans might have to go on Ebay to get tickets for this game. It's gonna be fun. I hope the weather is good.

Hey Binns, haven't heard your prediction this week.

I've been to every Tullahoma game this year and one thing is for sure, if Coffee County can stop Chris Bishop from running the ball, they have a chance. But this is still going to be a tough game for them even with Bishop staying in the backfield. It's going to right down to the wire, especially if Tinsley and Dowdell both show up. Oh and I think the x factor is gonna be Ryan Bean for Tullahoma. He has been lights out the last two games as a punter. In the game against Whites Creek, he had 2 punts over 40 yards.

This years Coffee Pot game is hard to predict. Tullahoma has a good kicking game and a balanced offense and has played good defense against the run. They seem to be a little suspect in the secondary. I saw Coffee Co play in the Saturday portion of their game against Shelbyville. The Red Raider defense in that game gave up some big plays in the second half, but the Wildcats also have given up big plays in their first two games. I would say that the defense has gotten better for Coffee Co after only giving up 17pts to Cookeville. Whomever makes the fewest turnovers will probably win and I give the edge to Coffee Co in this game, mainly because they're playing at home and the revenge factor. Coffee Co 35 Tullahoma 31 in overtime.

Why would people from manchester hate people from tullahoma? Tullahoma continually beats coffee county and they at least do it with some class. All you coffee county fans are just a bunch of inbred rednecks.

That must be some of the Tullahoma class you are referring to...name calling. Let the kids decide it on the field and enjoy what should be a pretty good ball game. And maybe...just maybe the Tullahoma students won't show their clASS and jump the coaches daughters in the parking lot again!

The good thing is Coffee County will be at HOME for the game...I feel confident that they will be prepared for the biggest crowd of the year-unlike tullahoma where you can't even go to the parking lot right behind the stands for fear someone will be lurking behind a car to jump you! I remember it well! I hope the officials will let the kids play and not let a stupid call cost someone the game. Enough of that-it could go on and on! The coaches will have a game plan ready and the Raiders will execute it and WIN the game! The Coffee Pot will be given to the Raiders at midfield with hundreds cheering. What a thrill! Stay focused Red Raiders and enjoy the moment!

The good thing is Coffee County will be at HOME for the game...I feel confident that they will be prepared for the biggest crowd of the year-unlike tullahoma where you can't even go to the parking lot right behind the stands for fear someone will be lurking behind a car to jump you! I remember it well! I hope the officials will let the kids play and not let a stupid call cost someone the game. Enough of that-it could go on and on! The coaches will have a game plan ready and the Raiders will execute it and WIN the game! The Coffee Pot will be given to the Raiders at midfield with hundreds cheering. What a thrill! Stay focused Red Raiders and enjoy the moment!

Why does it always have to come down to who did what to who...There have been issues with game for years and years, just as many from each side I am sure. Let the boys play football, hopefully ALL the fans will be respectful of each other and it will be an exciting game for CC fans as well as THS fans.

Go WILDCATS