Tullahoma at Coffee Co

binns37388

Why does it always have to come down to who did what to who...There have been issues with game for years and years, just as many from each side I am sure. Let the boys play football, hopefully ALL the fans will be respectful of each other and it will be an exciting game for CC fans as well as THS fans.

Go WILDCATS

Amen let the best team win

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would people from manchester hate people from tullahoma? Tullahoma continually beats coffee county and they at least do it with some class. All you coffee county fans are just a bunch of inbred rednecks.

hate is a strong word. Dislike is probably better word -- and it is because of the arrogance and ignorance you have displayed in this post. Raiders sends the kitties home de-caffeinated 28-20.

Well this started off to a pretty good discussion until the ignorant postings about Manchester hating Tullahoma and the one about people in Manchester being red-neck inbreds. I've always felt that people who can't get ahead on their own abilities have to tear somebody else down in order to feel good about themselves. Lets leave this discussion to what it is, a GREAT rivalry between two proud teams.

Both teams are well coached and any player who went through the 100 degree practices this year have to be dedicated to their teams and the game. The game is always played on the field, not on discussion boards. I feel this one will be one of the better Coffee Pot games in the history of the series. Good luck to both teams and as usual, the best team that night will win. I have no doubt both coaching staffs will have their players ready to do battle.

My prediction...........Coffee County 27 Tullahoma 20

GO BIG RED

Well this started off to a pretty good discussion until the ignorant postings about Manchester hating Tullahoma and the one about people in Manchester being red-neck inbreds. I've always felt that people who can't get ahead on their own abilities have to tear somebody else down in order to feel good about themselves. Lets leave this discussion to what it is, a GREAT rivalry between two proud teams.

Both teams are well coached and any player who went through the 100 degree practices this year have to be dedicated to their teams and the game. The game is always played on the field, not on discussion boards. I feel this one will be one of the better Coffee Pot games in the history of the series. Good luck to both teams and as usual, the best team that night will win. I have no doubt both coaching staffs will have their players ready to do battle.

My prediction...........Coffee County 27 Tullahoma 20

GO BIG RED

Well said!! The game is now 3 days away and I hope both teams are getting pumped and psyched up for the big game!! What a week these two teams will have in practice getting prepared for a game that will be classified a big win for either team. Even though Cookeville was a big win for Coffee, beating and taming the Wildcats will be a huge win for the Raiders that I believe will set the momentum for the rest of the season!!

Good luck to the Wildcats and.....

LETS GO RAIDERS!!!!!!

Well said!! The game is now 3 days away and I hope both teams are getting pumped and psyched up for the big game!! What a week these two teams will have in practice getting prepared for a game that will be classified a big win for either team. Even though Cookeville was a big win for Coffee, beating and taming the Wildcats will be a huge win for the Raiders that I believe will set the momentum for the rest of the season!!

Good luck to the Wildcats and.....

LETS GO RAIDERS!!!!!!

cookeville is a much bigger game... this game should be played at the end of the season.... cookeville has won our region for three years in a row how can you say this would be a bigger win?

coffee county will start winning this game on a regular basis when they stop putting so much pressure on this one game...

Coffee County's kicker Kevin Brown lost his brother yesterday in a car wreck. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

That's terrible to hear. I send my deepest condolences to him and his entire family. May his brother Rest in Peace. My prayers, and thoughts will be with him and his family during this terrible time.

cookeville is a much bigger game... this game should be played at the end of the season.... cookeville has won our region for three years in a row how can you say this would be a bigger win?

coffee county will start winning this game on a regular basis when they stop putting so much pressure on this one game...

I dont think there is pressure on this game. Its more of a pride thing for the boys and the community. This game has been a rival for a really long time and is always played around the same time evey year. Good luck to both teams, And my prayers are with the Brown family.

I dont think there is pressure on this game. Its more of a pride thing for the boys and the community. This game has been a rival for a really long time and is always played around the same time evey year. Good luck to both teams, And my prayers are with the Brown family.

My prayers are def. with the Brown family...Kevin was actually kicking at practice today! ... Back to the game. Vol08, this game has not really been at the same time every year, just over the past 10 years or so. It was moved to this time of year around 1995. In 1994 and prior it was actually the last game of the year with excpetion to 1992 and 1991 when it was the first game of the season! ... Pretty much from 1975 up until 1994 it was either the very last game or the second to last game! And I'm with 5A...I wish it was the last game of the year....but it's not...And I'm pretty pumped up about Friday! Although they are callin for some rain