Trousdale County @ Smith County

Antwan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigFly @ Sep 12 2007 - 08:54 PM)

Why is somebody that lives in Karns going to Alcoa High School? That's over 20 miles one way. If Alcoa pulls in players from that far away, it's no wonder they keep winning the AA championship.

He had to pay tuition to attend AHS like other out of district kids. About 35% of Alcoa City School kids are tuition students.

Here's an example of why 2A teams cant compete for the championship. Its not fair but what you going to do? You can bet most of that 35% is athletes. I have no interests in 2A, but I am not blind. I can feel for them and their chances to advance once they have to play these type teams. It would be a bitter fight, to try and end the schools cash cow. Not to mention lessening their chances in competition. Just something to big for TSSAA to tackle politically.

This my own expressed opinion and has no intent in promoting it as an idea. Nor do I care to debate it.

I can't believe that. That ain't right.To me thats recruiting, some kids only go there because they win and they can get them scholarships. Thats not fair to they 2a schools that don't recruit, and I wondered why rankin went there. They were a winning team without him now he don't have to work so hard.

Okay, Yall make me feel at home... Glover, I'm gona say SC can't put 35 on the board again this yr.

TC's defense has played well this year. It will be difficult for SC to put 35 on the board. I'll settle for a 1 point win...3-2.

Where is the snoball man? He has been incognito this year? Was it that hot early in the season? Was the snoball reduced to a puddle...or trickle?

TC's defense has played well this year. It will be difficult for SC to put 35 on the board. I'll settle for a 1 point win...3-2.

Where is the snoball man? He has been incognito this year? Was it that hot early in the season? Was the snoball reduced to a puddle...or trickle?

I have'nt heard from him. you might be right. as hot as it was , he might have melted then evaporated, but I bet he's around some where. maybe waiting until after the game.. Twan, Good luck to your boys tonght!

Man, it was good to be off work for the second Friday in a row. G-Lover, are you making this young lad from Bama bow down? I was thinking about coming to Carthage tonight if the rain would hold off and sit with G-Lover, Queen, and Antwan?

I haven't heard from the bama stustudder boy in a while. but he did manage to get a thread shut down.

Man, it was good to be off work for the second Friday in a row. G-Lover, are you making this young lad from Bama bow down? I was thinking about coming to Carthage tonight if the rain would hold off and sit with G-Lover, Queen, and Antwan?

I haven't heard from the bama stustudder boy in a while. but he did manage to get a thread shut down.

Funny thing is, I believe he got on the Tennesse board just to find some one talking highshool football. I clicked over to their board yesterday and their was barely enough people to talk about what the weather was like, much less football. I guess those bama folks dont take their highschool football as serious as us Vols. Waaar South Florida Bulls!!!!!

hey now. i dont think its cool to start bringin the handicapped into a friendly football debate. im actually a very nice and caring person and i dont appreciate your comment.that said, ill pass ol satterfield's number onto coach. sounds like this guys gotta little fear in his heart, am i right people? BOOK IT!yeah. right. and im the king of spain. lolBOOK IT!"Scooooootsboro is a privately ran organization" ...learn from grammar before you start hating! Loud and proud to be from BAMA...anyone else with me on that?BOOK IT!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE!

LET IT GO TN GUYS, HE JUST MAD HES NOT FROM HOOVER. LOL